Comments From The Other Side - vs Jazz, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Jazz, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Jazz, Away

Post by bobheckler Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:21 pm

Tank vs. Tank Tonight

This would be a good game to let Thomas and Clark play extended minutes. Thomas because we need to see what he’s actually capable of. Clark because he’s not played in weeks. This game because we don’t want to win.

If Boston wins that will effectively tie the Jazz, Celtics and Lakers for the 4th spot. We need a loss here my fellow fans. We need one badly.

Hayward is totally going to go off tonight which will hurt the tank and convince Boston to give him a ridiculous offer in the summer.

Random useless info-- the Celtics have been the victims of 1/5th of the wins this season for the hopeless Milwaukee Bucks.

No way Ainge would let BOS lose this game. No way.

If Hayward plays well tonight, and we win. I say trade his ass the next day. We can't afford to win this game!! This is like a tankers playoff game.

I want to win a championship, a lottery championship.

Lets go Boston!

Unlosable game unless the Jazz bench Favors, Burke, and Hayward.

Jazz will win. Boston really sucks. Jazz might blow them out if Favors plays and Andrei has his 1 good game out of 10 tonight. Which is Very possible since his college coach is Boston's current coach.

Play Gordon 48 minutes tonight...we need really need to lose this game.

Utah by 9. Boston is committed to total scorched-scoreboard tank tactics. I guess they're playing hard, but for some rosters, being told "you are too crappy to be in our future plans, but please give it your all tonight" just doesn't work.

All the other "rebuilding" teams do seem to be playing hard and winning if they can, but the Celts, Sixers and Bucks could all go winless the rest of the way. Tanking.

Milwaukee is crushing Philly. Philly has reached their final form of tanking.

This is definitely one I really want to lose But at least our team will be much more watchable

LETS GO LOSE!

Before the Celtics signed him Stevens was kind of a longshot hope of mine for post Ty Jazz coach.

This Celtics mix is really bad. I can hardly hear the announcers. But them being inaudible is still infinitely better than whatever announcers Utah has.

Hey, Maybe Mr. (former) Kardashian Will have a big revenge game against the Jazz! I can hope.

Jazz have no idea how to tank

What's going on with the TV crew. This is embarrassing, lets just forfeit this game!

Shouldn't the title of this game thread be changed to "Real Tank vs. Imitation Tank Tonight"?

Olynk is coming in. Celtics does not have a player who can play the game except for Rondo right now.

Rondo. Over.rated.period.

Olynyk needs haircut. Bad.

I really don't think we are on the same level as Boston....ESP at home

Nights like tonight make me hopeful for the future Then I remember how rotten Boston is.

Boston is really bad you guys. Do they even pass/ have plays?

Boston's future is pretty bleak if they don't get a top 3 pick this year. Rondo probably bolts in two years. They do got a promising coach at least.

Are you serious? They are Boston. They are a FA destination. They have a ton of picks in the future too.

Hayward showing off for his future franchise

Why did the crowd boo Humphries?

Once a Kardashian...

He gets booed almost everywhere he goes.

Humphies is so terrible

Boston really sucks bad. Making a strong anti-tank case

Put Hordon Gayward back in. The Celtics need to make up some points.

What is rondo doing....some random behind the back crap. Lmao.

Rondo is the Celtics tank commander

Jeff Green is a thug (MY NOTE:  Huh?  Are you kidding?  Green was getting held all over the court last night!)

Seems like every preseason we talk about pushing the tempo Then our coaches stop coaching

Stop coaching? They started at some point?

Sounds like a lot of Boston fans there

Trey makin rondo look a fool.

Favors back, Hayward hitting, Boston tired....but at least john McEnroe is there.

This Stevens will become a really good coach

Welp, BOS gonna laugh all the way to the tank

We're beating the Celtics the guys have to feel pretty good about themselves. Holy cow this season sucks

Celtics are tanking.

I'm so glad we aren't Boston.

If Celtics are this bad I don't want to see Magic or Sixers.

I'm scandalised by the Bucks and Magic tank...I mean it's ok to tank but not so noticeably!

Celtics are a mess. One or two drafts won't fix them.

Boston will have no problem attracting free agents. So they can easily pick up a few good players via free agency and draft.

Remember how Boston isn't even trying. Or so it looks.

They really arent Their players just watch us lay it up, or let us get a rebound, quite a bit

Celtics bigs are hot trash.

If I were really drunk, I'd probably think Olynik is hot..

Before Boston comes after Hordon Hayward in July, the jazz should offer him up for Olynk.

Olynyk, rookie, 7 footer Allowed to shoot the 3…Unheard of!

Rondo and Burks holding hands.

Rondo is a little bitch

ROFL! Rondo so pissed off at burks

Think its time to stop hoping for a top 5 pick Rather not set myself up for disappointment

bob
MY NOTE:  I can't remember the last time I saw Comments From The Other Side with SO many tank comments.  Almost every one here is in one way or another.  That is really sad. Also, I find it very interesting how little they like Gordon Hayward.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down