Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Home

4 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Home

Post by bobheckler Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:35 pm

No Rondo? Hopefully not, he played a lot of minutes their last game. He likes to get up for the Knicks......with or without him we should still win!

Yep, the Celts are all in the tank post ASB. I'd be surprised if the Knicks don't win this one.

Please beat this D league team!

Looks like Shump will start again too. Let's hope he has a good game so Ainge will want him this summer! Though I think they already may have a better version of a 3-D guy in Bradley .

No Rondo. Please handle you business Knicks. No excuse to lose this game.

I can't believe our record is almost as bad as Boston's this season. Soooo beyond unacceptable.

Phew at least Rondo is out Now all Melo has to do is score 40

Pressey is gonna score 42

Blargh.. MSG gonna be blacked out for me.. Will have to.. Listen.. To.. HEINSOHN..

Who cares about a win or a loss at this point. If they miss the playoffs Denver gets a pick and if they make the playoffs they get destroyed in round one just like most of melo teams.

Sullinger is good. Humpries is solid on the boards too. So our bigs are Tyler and Aldrich

Those guys are bully ball rebounders. Give me Cole and Tyler to bang with those guys all day over Amare getting ragdolled

Aldrich doesn't have the booty to deal with Sullinger

Green always seems to kill us

Jeff Green can be soo good if he wants to.

i know it's against the celtics, but i hope the knicks play like this for all 4 quarters, not the typical 3

Sully is fat

"Ample backside"

The Celtics are hopeless without Rondo. He runs the show.

Humphries is always a handful for the knicks

Humphries is a very underrated player IMHO

Pathetic d. Luckily they are worse

Is that REALLY the matchup you want to go with, Boston? Kelly Olynk and Carmelo Anthony?

I looked at that replay and thought that their tanking might be a little too obvious

Who else they use?

Literally anyone else. Jeff Green, Brandon Bass, a guard. Some dude from the crowd.

GOTTA TANK HARD BRO

Olynyk is a lot like Larry bird

Rondo is going to ask Melo to put him as his first favorites speed dial.

Most points scored in the first quarter against the Celtics in TD Garden since 2005, according to some disgruntled sounding Celtics announcers

Boston is terrible...LOL

Is Sullinger the new big Baby? He needs to go on the Kevin Love diet not that he can be that kind of player but still.

All the Knicks realize that Jackson is watching and evaluating..

I know its against the Celts but this is a different team now that they know there's a new sheriff in town WOW!!!

I just have to say, win or lose, I love listening to the Boston commentators. Grumpy old white guys at the finest.

Jeff Green getting superstar calls now?

We are missing $48,179,938 worth of front court players today (cap space of STAT, Tyson, Bargnani and KMart).

These celtdicks are physical if anything.

Good thing Boston couldn't take advantage of the Refs help. Let's put these cats to bed.

Green is killing us!

we need green to foul out

I feel like Green always goes off on us

I will flip if we lose this. Boston is trying to lose.

We always make Jeff Green look like a superstar SMFH

really...gonna let this scrub-azz hump sashay to the rim

Bayless is the poster boy for why the draft is overrated.

If Ainge is such a great talent evaluator, why did he want Jeff Green at a costly sum?

Bass is such a b*tch

Bass is always a little too physical

Him and Gerald Wallace smh.

Bass tried taking melos head off there

Tuned in to Brooklyn vs heat game for 5 mins, saw wade and chalmers flop 15 times switched back the channel to knicks. Good god Miami is pathetic floppers

In other news water is wet.

Wait, Nets #BeatTheHeat? Good for them! The shitshow that has been the ‘13-’14 Knicks makes me hate the Nets a lot less for some reason. Maybe I just want to see at least ONE New York team succeed.

Nah, F*** that. Pierce and KG are still on that team. F*** them.

Well That little run by the Celtics and Jeff Green was cute

We can finally beat bottom of the barrel teams

Lol pressley shooting % gonna go down to 25% on the season after this game haha

Phil Pressey looks like a ****ing midget

I thought rondo would be playing and I was very concerned about this game...very happy we got the win!

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Home

Post by bobc33 Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:32 pm

Seems to be a trend that the opposing fans feel the officials are giving the Celtics the edge, yet our own fans often feel the officials are against us.

Perhaps the refs make bad calls against both teams and it is human nature to feel our team is being slighted?

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Home

Post by steve3344 Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:02 pm

"Olynyk is a lot like Larry bird"

What?? Cuz he's white and odd looking? Any similarities to their games are purely coincidental. The only thing in common I can see is they both try to throw a round ball through a hoop. And also try to grab it when the other team misses it.

Other than that...

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by steve3344 Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:07 pm

And:

"We are missing $48,179,938 worth of front court players today (cap space of STAT, Tyson, Bargnani and KMart)."

Not our fault you paid 'em five times what they're worth...

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:14 pm

Gee, no sympathy here Without Melo this team would not win ten games in the season. Yet....they still won
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down