Dwyane Wade Is The Dirtiest Player In The NBA: A Visual Reminiscence

+2
k_j_88
bobheckler
6 posters

Go down

Dwyane Wade Is The Dirtiest Player In The NBA:  A Visual Reminiscence Empty Dwyane Wade Is The Dirtiest Player In The NBA: A Visual Reminiscence

Post by bobheckler Fri May 23, 2014 7:34 pm

http://theleaguenews.us/dwyane-wade-dirtiest-player-nba-visual-reminiscence/

Dwyane Wade is the Dirtiest Player in the NBA: A Visual Reminiscence
May 21st, 2014 | by Danny Emerman
Dwyane Wade is the Dirtiest Player in the NBA: A Visual Reminiscence MIAMI HEAT 15

The mainstream media has downplayed this story for years mostly because Wade is supposedly a classy guy off the court. He truly is the opposite of classy in the heat of the moment. Although he has world-class skill and athleticism, Wade results to cheap plays as much as possible. He’s not a big flopper, but he’s a cheap, dirty player, which is an art that Dwyane Wade has mastered.

It’s not hard to take cheap shots or have disorderly conduct on the court, but it’s impressive how he gets away with it multiple times without his reputation taking a hit. The most recent instance of Wade’s dirty play came in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals, when he concussed Paul George, possibly disqualifying him from at least two games.

This wasn’t as blatant as some other terrible D-Wade plays, but it’s definitely a brutal hit to the Indiana Pacers. At first glance, it doesn’t look too malicious, but judging by his track record, there was clearly some intent as he kneed George in the head. Plus, he immediately faked an injury to make it look like he was the victim.

Speaking of his track record, here are some more “bush league” plays from Wade.

This is another ECF injury that Wade inflicted. Coincidence? I think not. This was the most brutal and egregious play that Wade has ever partaken in.

This is in the All-Star game. Are you kidding me? This is pretty dirty, but it’s more hardo than anything. I repeat. THIS IS IN AN ALL-STAR GAME. Nobody plays defense in All-Star games, including Wade. He did this on purpose.

This looks like an extreme frustration foul, but it’s very excessive and uncalled for.

This is 1/3 funny, 1/3 troll, and 1/3 bush league.

Unbelievable. Total hip-check.

That concludes our journey down memory lane of all of the dirty plays done by Dwyane Wade. Whether or not you agree with my thesis, I hope you enjoyed all the highlights.

bob
MY NOTE: All these rules they have to protect the players and then they let one get away with murder because he's a superstar. Sullinger did far less than that stuff and they T'd him up the second he even looked at someone hard. And Wade had the nerve to act like he hurt his knee.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Dwyane Wade Is The Dirtiest Player In The NBA:  A Visual Reminiscence Empty Re: Dwyane Wade Is The Dirtiest Player In The NBA: A Visual Reminiscence

Post by k_j_88 Fri May 23, 2014 8:30 pm

Cannot stand Wade AT ALL. He's a jerk.

When will karma hit him?

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Dwyane Wade Is The Dirtiest Player In The NBA:  A Visual Reminiscence Empty Re: Dwyane Wade Is The Dirtiest Player In The NBA: A Visual Reminiscence

Post by Sam Sat May 24, 2014 3:00 am

What a punk! Where's Kevin McHale when we really need him?

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tjmakz Sat May 24, 2014 8:18 am

I am often posting an opposite perspective from others here or find myself playing the role of devils advocate, but I can't do that with this thread. Dwayne is as dirty of a player as there is in the league.
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by sinus007 Sat May 24, 2014 11:29 am

Hi,
The problem is that not only the league turns blind eye on his dangerous plays, the MSM is also trying to cover the blatant nature of those plays. For instance, when he hit Stephenson the announcers: "He was trying to avoid him" or when he hit Kobe: "It was a good foul"
Sooner or later it's going to end up with a crippled player and/or DWade's ass whooped really bad.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sat May 24, 2014 12:33 pm

He kicked him twice as George was diving, going for the ball, trust me that piece of shit knew exactly what he was doing. Anyone remember when he went in for layup and kicked KG in the balls? Perk please close-line this punk hard for us sometime.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sat May 24, 2014 12:41 pm

On the George hit he could have just as easily picked up his leg instead of ramming it into the back of Georges head twice.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down