Joel Anthony Officially Opts IN to the Final Year of His Contract

3 posters

Go down

Joel Anthony Officially Opts IN to the Final Year of His Contract Empty Joel Anthony Officially Opts IN to the Final Year of His Contract

Post by bobheckler Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:02 pm

Not exactly news, but now it's official. I was always amazed how effective he was as the center for the Heat considering he is so undersized. Pretty smart player, hard as nails and works like a dog. It'll be interesting to see what happens with him this year. He could be a throw-in as an expiring contract, but at his age I'm not counting on it.

Alex Kennedy ✔ @AlexKennedyNBA
Follow
Source: Joel Anthony, as expected, will opt in to the final year of his contract with the Boston Celtics. He'll make $3,800,000 next season.
6:46 PM - 23 Jun 2014

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Joel Anthony Officially Opts IN to the Final Year of His Contract Empty Re: Joel Anthony Officially Opts IN to the Final Year of His Contract

Post by k_j_88 Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:28 pm

I'd actually like to see him get some playing time. There's always a place for a veteran that knows the game and can produce.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Joel Anthony Officially Opts IN to the Final Year of His Contract Empty Re: Joel Anthony Officially Opts IN to the Final Year of His Contract

Post by Sam Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:19 pm

I just don't know what his primary strength is.  He seems to me to be pretty much a placeholder on the floor.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down