LIVE CHAT NUMBER - NBA DRAFT - WE CAN BE ALL CONNECTED

4 posters

Go down

LIVE CHAT NUMBER - NBA DRAFT - WE CAN BE ALL CONNECTED Empty LIVE CHAT NUMBER - NBA DRAFT - WE CAN BE ALL CONNECTED

Post by 112288 Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:39 pm

SAM,

IF EVERYONE WANTS I CAN LEND OUT MY CONFERENCE CALL - IN NUMBER AND WE CAN ALL BE CONNECTED LIVE WHILE THE DRAFTING TAKES PLACE.

MAKE NEW FRIENDS.....DEBATE EACH PICK..........LOT'S OF BONDING AND THEN SOME!!!!!!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE INTEREST AND I WILL THEN POST MY DIAL-IN NUMBER.

Back to top Go down

LIVE CHAT NUMBER - NBA DRAFT - WE CAN BE ALL CONNECTED Empty Re: LIVE CHAT NUMBER - NBA DRAFT - WE CAN BE ALL CONNECTED

Post by bobheckler Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:08 am

What a great and noble offer, 112288.

I presume you have some security, so that your line cannot be used without permission in the future (I'm not thinking about board members but we have developed a fairly large contingency of lurkers who come visit us everyday but do not sign in or join in.  Who knows who they are?). I'd hate to think of you getting taken advantage of because of your generosity today.

My tentative plans are to join 3 old friends of mine for the draft:  a guy named Neil, a bar stool and an Anchor Steam.  If that didn't pan out I was going to try to be on the board in some kind of "Game On" thread, but this would be very cool too.  There's nothing like hearing voices in your head (even when they're coming to you through a cell phone receiver).

I love this board. Thanks for reminding me why.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

LIVE CHAT NUMBER - NBA DRAFT - WE CAN BE ALL CONNECTED Empty Re: LIVE CHAT NUMBER - NBA DRAFT - WE CAN BE ALL CONNECTED

Post by Outside Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:36 am

Thank you for the generous offer. I won't be able to participate, but others may take advantage of the opportunity. It turns out that I have another obligation at the same time, which works wonderfully into my normal strategy, which is to do something else while the draft actually happens and check on the results once it's over.

If I weren't going to be elsewhere, the camaraderie of watching it with the board would actually make me reconsider my normal strategy this time (which I suppose would make me "Abby Normal").

Thanks again for the offer. I hope enough others can join to make it a fun little party.
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:37 am

A very nice offer.  I'm game if others are.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down