Cornbread Maxwell: Rumor Has It Rondo Is Looking For Max Contract

3 posters

Go down

Cornbread Maxwell:  Rumor Has It Rondo Is Looking For Max Contract Empty Cornbread Maxwell: Rumor Has It Rondo Is Looking For Max Contract

Post by bobheckler Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:50 pm

Cedric Maxwell: "Rumor has it that Rondo has asked for a $100 million dollar extension. You’ve got Smart, the young kid, and you’ve got Young, the other kid from Kentucky, both guards. And in the NBA system right now, the way they’re being paid, you would pay both those guys probably about $4 million dollars for one year instead of the $100 million dollars right now that Rondo wanted to ask for." Yahoo! Sports - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.0TTLJx8E.dpuf

bob
MY NOTE:  How about we give Rondo a big extension and do a sign-and-trade with Miami for LeBron?  We've got Smart now and they're going to lose LeBron.  

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Cornbread Maxwell:  Rumor Has It Rondo Is Looking For Max Contract Empty Re: Cornbread Maxwell: Rumor Has It Rondo Is Looking For Max Contract

Post by k_j_88 Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:41 pm

I don't believe the $100M number....

Did Maxwell get this rumor from Simmons?

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Cornbread Maxwell:  Rumor Has It Rondo Is Looking For Max Contract Empty Re: Cornbread Maxwell: Rumor Has It Rondo Is Looking For Max Contract

Post by Sam Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:43 pm

This story is misconstrued.  What Cedric meant was that Rondo is looking for a contract around the amount that Max got when he played — a Max contract!  Like about $500,000 a season.  Seems fair to me.  It gives new meaning to "hometown discount."

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down