Sale Of Wiggins' Cavalier Jerseys Discontinued At NBA Store

+2
NYCelt
bobheckler
6 posters

Go down

Sale Of Wiggins' Cavalier Jerseys Discontinued At NBA Store Empty Sale Of Wiggins' Cavalier Jerseys Discontinued At NBA Store

Post by bobheckler Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:30 am

I'd say that says something.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/08/02/andrew-wiggins-cavaliers-jerseys-discontinued-at-nbas-online-store/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Sale Of Wiggins' Cavalier Jerseys Discontinued At NBA Store Empty Re: Sale Of Wiggins' Cavalier Jerseys Discontinued At NBA Store

Post by NYCelt Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:16 am

Actually, the black jersey is still available for sale.

For any collectors out there, this might be one to order just in case.  If he were to be traded, a Cleveland jersey bearing "Wiggins 21," when he never played there, might be a good novelty item for sports memorabilia collectors.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Sale Of Wiggins' Cavalier Jerseys Discontinued At NBA Store Empty Re: Sale Of Wiggins' Cavalier Jerseys Discontinued At NBA Store

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:36 pm

As they say: THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL?". Too bad for Wiggins, the thought of going to Minneapolis is depressing.

Rosalie
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:46 pm

What a way to find out you're gone!

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hawksnestbeach Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:09 am

Ultimately, I think Cleveland will regret losing Wiggins, perhaps something like Charlotte must have after trading Bryant for Divac before finding out what they had. Hawk.

hawksnestbeach

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:04 am

hawksnestbeach wrote:Ultimately, I think Cleveland will regret losing Wiggins, perhaps something like Charlotte must have after trading Bryant for Divac before finding out what they had. Hawk.

Good observation

Dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:04 pm

I totally agree with you Hawk.  This could backfire on Cleveland, but I suppose when they make promises to get LBJ back they have to back them up. It is clear LeBron wants
Love, they will make him happy and make the trade. I hope for Wiggins sake, he takes his time and becomes the player that so many think he will be. Maybe NOT playing under the pressure of Cleveland fans, media, ownership, will be a blessing in disguise.

Rosalie
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by hawksnestbeach Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:43 pm

I think you're right, Rosalie; LBJ's in the driver's seat in Cleveland. I wish Danny could conjure up a three-or-four-way deal to send Wiggins to Boston and whomever to Minny, but I don't think we have the chips to get into that game.
Hawk

hawksnestbeach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down