Cavs, Wolves Have 'Handshake' Deal In Place On Love, Wiggins Trade

5 posters

Go down

Cavs, Wolves Have 'Handshake' Deal In Place On Love, Wiggins Trade Empty Cavs, Wolves Have 'Handshake' Deal In Place On Love, Wiggins Trade

Post by bobheckler Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:16 am

Cavs, Wolves Have 'Handshake' Deal In Place On Love, Wiggins Trade
Aug 04, 2014 11:47 PM EDT

The Cleveland Cavaliers and Minnesota Timberwolves have a "handshake" deal in place on a trade of Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love.

Brian Windhorst said on air Monday that a "handshake" deal is in place between the teams, but that the two cannot come out and say it publicly yet, as Wiggins can't be traded until August 23rd.

The Philadelphia 76ers are expected to be included in the deal with Thaddeus Young going to the Wolves. Windhorst reported that Anthony Bennett could be sent to the 76ers as part of the deal.

Via Brian Windhorst/ESPN (via Michael Kaskey-Blomain)

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Cavs, Wolves Have 'Handshake' Deal In Place On Love, Wiggins Trade Empty Re: Cavs, Wolves Have 'Handshake' Deal In Place On Love, Wiggins Trade

Post by Sam Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:30 pm

Snore.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Cavs, Wolves Have 'Handshake' Deal In Place On Love, Wiggins Trade Empty Re: Cavs, Wolves Have 'Handshake' Deal In Place On Love, Wiggins Trade

Post by hawksnestbeach Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:38 am

If it comes to pass, it shows the juggernaut being assembled on Lake Erie - LeBron, Love, Varejao, Irving, etc. - and maybe gives us some insight into what other teams will have to do to compete. Hawk

hawksnestbeach

Back to top Go down

Post by sinus007 Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:08 am

Hi,
I don't know about juggernaut. It'll depend on chemistry, on the new coach and on the AV's health.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:17 am

sinus007 wrote:Hi,
I don't know about juggernaut. It'll depend on chemistry, on the new coach and on the AV's health.

AK

Sinus

I was thinking the same thing..........

Still there is only one basketball per game as far as I recall, sharing it will be important as will taking care of it.

Team might look real good on paper but, championships are won on the court in May/June not in an article in August. Lots can happen on the journey.

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:58 am

Lebron should appreciate not having to be the floor general out there, although I'm not so sure he's mentally equipped to let it go.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down