take this for what it's worth...Rondo to Sacramento?

Go down

take this for what it's worth...Rondo to Sacramento? Empty take this for what it's worth...Rondo to Sacramento?

Post by kdp59 Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:39 pm

seems to be some banter over the interwebs about this over the past couple days. It all seems to come from this guy though:

"The report of this trade being almost a done deal came from sports radio host Tyler Pence, tweeting that the deal is now 80% complete and will include McLemore and Williams being sent to Boston for Rondo, who is entering the final year of his contract worth $12 million. Williams, who has three years of experience in the NBA, has one more year left on his deal as well worth $6.3 million. McLemore, coming off a disappointing rookie season, has one more year before the team option part of his contract (two years) kicks in."

seems unlikely that Ainge would make that deal , especially now. I mean didn't Sacramento supposedly offer Thomas, McLemore and other picks last year at the trade deadline?

the Kings also signed D. Collison this off-seaosn to a 3 year deal for about $5M per year.

so seems to be typical mad up BS to me.

now IF they were talking about BIrd and Ainge talking about a bigger trade invloving Turner..THAT i could believe.
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down