Practice Update:  Sunday Empty Practice Update: Sunday

Post by bobheckler Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:19 am

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Practice Update:  Sunday Empty Re: Practice Update: Sunday

Post by Sam Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:41 pm

Whoa, a scratched cornea doesn't sound good. Here's hoping all three wounded warriors are back on the floor very soon. Given the need for available minutes anyway, I would expect Brad to err on the side of caution in playing any of them on Monday.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:56 pm

sam wrote:Whoa, a scratched cornea doesn't sound good.  Here's hoping all three wounded warriors are back on the floor very soon.  Given the need for available minutes anyway, I would expect Brad to err on the side of caution in playing any of them on Monday.

Sam

sam,

I scratched my cornea in my freshman year of college in a night-time snowball fight (I didn't just become stupid at a ripe old age, I started off young and have worked on honing it to a razor edge unceasingly over decades). It was and is one of the most painful injuries of my life. You can't scratch it, you can't rub it and, at least in my case, if I even thought about opening my good eye that would make the eyelid on my damaged eye move slightly/twitch which would produce a spine-stiffening jolt of pain.

If Bass is playing through it, and I saw he kept playing in the scrimmage, it can't be as bad as what I had but it still cannot be pleasant or "shake it off kid, shake it off".

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:00 pm

Bob,

Yeah, he's Steady Eddie on so many dimensions. No one on the team better exemplifies all that is good about Celtics tradition.

I hope your eye is completely healed after all these years. When we get together later this month, I don't want to feel you're winking at me every few seconds.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:02 pm

sam wrote:Bob,

Yeah, he's Steady Eddie on so many dimensions.  No one on the team better exemplifies all that is good about Celtics tradition.

I hope your eye is completely healed after all these years.  When we get together later this month, I don't want to feel you're winking at me every few seconds.

Sam

sam,

I'm glad to hear you're still on track to come out here. I scheduled the start of my next adventure for the first week of November so as not to conflict with that.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:16 pm

Wow, that's really good of you, Bob. We need to schedule a definite time to get together, as our dance card is getting filled. How about Thursday, October 29, at any place you feel will be willing to out the SELTICS' OPENING GAME on the tube. If they have WiFi, so much the better. You and I can sit together and type game-on notes to one another.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:41 pm

sam wrote:Wow, that's really good of you, Bob.  We need to schedule a definite time to get together, as our dance card is getting filled.  How about Thursday, October 29, at any place you feel will be willing to out the SELTICS' OPENING GAME on the tube.  If they have WiFi, so much the better.  You and I can sit together and type game-on notes to one another.

Sam

sam,

10/29 is fine. I'll hunt for a place.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down