Blazers Have More Heart Than C's

4 posters

Go down

Blazers Have More Heart Than C's Empty Blazers Have More Heart Than C's

Post by MDCelticsFan Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:43 pm

If you look ant the amount of injuries and the type of injuries the Blazers have had, yet McMillan keeps those guys playing hard for him for 48 minutes. Right now, Blazer fans can hold their head much higher than C's fans! If I were Rondo, I'd ask my agent to look for an escape clause. Long and hard times (not the cafe) are on the horizon for the Celts!-MD.

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Blazers Have More Heart Than C's Empty Re: Blazers Have More Heart Than C's

Post by 112288 Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:05 pm

MDCelticsFan wrote:If you look ant the amount of injuries and the type of injuries the Blazers have had, yet McMillan keeps those guys playing hard for him for 48 minutes. Right now, Blazer fans can hold their head much higher than C's fans! If I were Rondo, I'd ask my agent to look for an escape clause. Long and hard times (not the cafe) are on the horizon for the Celts!-MD.

We got to shake the team up and put all players on notice that no player is safe! This is one of most embarrassing defeats in the last 3 years. Not the coaching, its now the players!

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:38 am

MD...seriously man, this doom and gloom crap is getting OLD.

Blazers havent won a significant game since the 1970s. Give it a rest.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticsFan Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:43 am

mrkleen: Doom and gloom can be seen by the performance of the C's as presently constituted. The propensity to blow double digit leads, mrkleen, is alarming to me! Doesn't it alarm you? It's certainly NOT a trait of a team set to make a serious run to a title, or don't you see that!-MD.

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:24 am

As was said in the movie Hoosiers - THIS IS YOUR TEAM. I would hope that you choose to support who we are, and not who we are not.

I understand that this is a bad stretch, and the chances of this team putting it all together and winning the championship seem more and more distant with each passing day. BUT, the season is barely half over and the Celtics are still have the FOURTH BEST RECORD in the NBA. And for the record the Blazers are 12th.

If you became a fan for the first time 2 years ago - I could see your point. But for anyone that has been a fan over the long haul, you have to recognized "these are some GOOD TIMES" right now.

Could they play better? Yes.
Is it ok to criticize the team? Yes.

But the constant barrage of top to bottom - I love you, I hate you, I love you again comments is just tiring...and shows a real lack of understanding how the ebb and flow of professional sports. There are 25 other teams that would LOVE to be in the position the Celtics are in.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticsFan Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:43 pm

I'm well aware of the concept of ebb & flow (Ebb was on Green Acres, Flo was on Alice) LOL-Seriously, we bought a championship in '07-'08 because McHale saved Ainge & Doc's job with the KG deal. Since Posey & Powe's departure the front office moves made have done little to improve the short or long term stability of the C's. If Doc had to work with what Nate McMillan has to work with,he'd be neck & neck with the Nets. By the way, I've been on the C's bandwaggon since the late 60's. This slide is very disconcerting because I don't see improvement, I see age & deterioration, and slippage into the abyss Ainge says he doesn't want the team to return to.-MD.

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:27 pm

MDCelticsFan wrote:I'm well aware of the concept of ebb & flow (Ebb was on Green Acres, Flo was on Alice) LOL-Seriously, we bought a championship in '07-'08 because McHale saved Ainge & Doc's job with the KG deal. Since Posey & Powe's departure the front office moves made have done little to improve the short or long term stability of the C's. If Doc had to work with what Nate McMillan has to work with,he'd be neck & neck with the Nets. By the way, I've been on the C's bandwaggon since the late 60's. This slide is very disconcerting because I don't see improvement, I see age & deterioration, and slippage into the abyss Ainge says he doesn't want the team to return to.-MD.

I think your all wet MD….and your constant hyperbole and jumping on and off the bandwagon does you no favors when you are finally attempting to make a serious point.

You are like the kid that cried wolf. No one is listening anymore.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:16 pm

Hey Mrkleen and MD. You've both made your points.

Go Celtics!

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticsFan Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:33 pm

MRKleen: I wouldn't cry Wolf-It was a Jack Nicholson movie and he's a Laker fan!-MD.

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down