Smart starting and Turner at Point forward.

3 posters

Go down

Smart starting and Turner at Point forward. Empty Smart starting and Turner at Point forward.

Post by kdp59 Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:53 am

it's almost like I know what Stevens is thinking or something.

hmmmm

when exactly did I join this forum?

Rolling Eyes

or maybe just dumb luck.
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Smart starting and Turner at Point forward. Empty Re: Smart starting and Turner at Point forward.

Post by NYCelt Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:42 am

Smart at 1, Bradley at 2, Turner 3.

Brad, what were you waiting for?

Of course, it was just the Knicks...
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Smart starting and Turner at Point forward. Empty Re: Smart starting and Turner at Point forward.

Post by wide clyde Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:02 am

I know that the Celtics have had more than their share of roster moves this season, but I am a little bit concerned that they are still playing around with so many lineup changes at the 50 game mark of the season.

wide clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:13 am

wide clyde wrote:I know that the Celtics have had more than their share of roster moves this season, but I am a little bit concerned that they are still playing around with so many lineup changes at the 50 game mark of the season.

Clyde,

I think that may just be the nature of the beast at this point; trying to figure out who can do what, who works where, and what combinations help.  Since a good part of this roster will probably turn over prior to next season, my guess would be we could see these changes right up to the end.

I do have to agree, however, that I would like to see these three stay where they were last night the rest of the way.

Regards
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down