Comments From The Other Side - Pacers, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Pacers, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - Pacers, Home

Post by bobheckler Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:08 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/04/comments-from-other-side-pacers-4115.html

I want to keep rooting for a run at the playoffs, I really do But I just don’t have it in me. This season has been mentally exhausting.

Which bipolar version of the Pacers show up tonight?

Gonna guess the one that starts slow Gets tremendous second quarter contribution from the bench, and then forgets to come out of the locker room.

Ugh, home announcers means Heinsohn

Also pissed off that I have to listen to these two dithering old morons for Celtic's commentary.

Celtics broadcast... THANKS A LOT NBA TV.

George hill is obviously our best player So let’s not run anything for him!!!!!!!

Gotta save him for the fourth quarter So he can score 10 points and we can lose by 6.  (MY NOTE:  Make that 'lose by 13' but otherwise he was spot on)

Great inbounds play and great d on that last shot April fools, it was shitty

That was worse than Olynyk's eye.

Since when is zeller a starting quality center.....oh yea hibbert.

Thomas is killing Watson right now.

Ian and Scola are significantly quicker than our starting bigs but the Celtics bigs are still beating them up the court.

We're just getting outworked right now. Straight up.

The rim shouldn't be left wide open for Avery Bradley to dribble and penetrate like that.

We got a break there. Blocking foul all day.

Brad Stevens is good coach, Frank Vogel cannot go for playoff contention with this Boston roster.

Boston's roster isn't nearly as bad as people make it seem.

I don't think that anyone said that the Celtics roster was bad.....they just very few marque Players that you can recognize by name. Ainge and Stevens has done a very good job of getting Players that fit into and bought into their system.

The Celtics are just hitting all of their Mid-range jump shots. Whose supposed to be defending those shots?

If the Pacers put in Bird, will the Celtics let him have open lay-ups since he is Larry Bird.

Gonna stop Olynyk from leaking out in transition At any point tonight? Or just let him get 15 wide open layups?

Which team to you is the most disappointing (excluding Pacers)? I just feel the Magic have too much talent to be so awful. I’d also say the Jazz, but the West is so damn strong.

Either the Wizards or the Nuggets.    Paul Pierce is done.

We cut it to 5, and boom Celtics go on a run

Killed by Turner and Zeller. Evan Turner and Cody Zeller....

They are just abusing us in the pick and roll, and no one rotates to stop Zeller from moving.

They aren't executing on the defensive end and are getting out hustled by a young more athletic Team that wants it more.

How are we gonna get beat by this cab driver Evan Turner

No excuse to get beaten by Evan Turner.

Roy pushing Zeller to the floor was pretty funny......

We're finally tanking that’s my story and I’m stickin to it

Gonna be hilarious is Evan Turner gets a triple double on the Pacers. 9pt, 9dimes, 7boards.

Even Boston coach Brad Stevens told today, his priority is to stop our interior guys and he thinks our backcourt isn't problem for them. Hack Hibbert and well defending West is almost guaranteed win for them.

What's Worse? The Pacers’ roster or listening to Boston’s broadcasters on NBA TV?

If it weren't for that "Religious Freedom" law, the Pacers would be the biggest embarrassment to the state of Indiana this year.

Why make the playoffs? Why not just tank? The team needs talent! Hibbert is just terrible, at this point how is it even an argument.

Interesting line from turner tonite. Almost a triple double. Stevens is one hellluva coach but turner cant be as bad as many had originally thought. He has had a solid season for the C's. His line tonite: 11 pts 10 assists 7 boards.

Haha. Heinsohn training the Celtics how to flop.

One-eyed Olynyk feasting on Roy!

Might as well shoot 50% from the free throw line Nothing else is working.

How can olynyck have depth perception to hit those shots?

Muscle memory and one perfectly functional eye.

I don't endorse goon behavior, but knock Turner down

lmao. evan turner beast'd us tonite with a triple D.

I got Pacer commentary & it's like listening to a funeral. You really don't want it. The team sucks. No way the Celtics should be better than the Pacers looking at the rosters.

They got beat getting back all night. The coach should be fired but at least should have never been extended. He's been a complete failure the last year & a half. I'm sorry, he's been God awful. I'd trade him for Brad Stevens, Marc, or Kerr in a split second.

And Evan Turner, who sucked complete a** as a Pacers just got a triple double…on the Pacers. To be fair, he did take 17 shots to get 13 points. Head exploded.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down