Happy Easter!

2 posters

Go down

Happy Easter! Empty Happy Easter!

Post by Sam Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:13 pm

Regardless of religious or any other preference, here's hoping this Easter Sunday will be peaceful, happy and healthy for all board members and your loved ones.

Sam and the Administrators (a new rock band)
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Happy Easter! Empty Re: Happy Easter!

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:58 pm

Same here Sam. Was a quiet day with my kids and Bill, not like the old days when the kitchen was buzzing for days and days. The old grey mare just ain't what she used to be. But, a nice day with family.
Nothing better than that. My Mom is just taken aback by the fact that
"it just isn't like it was years ago" ravioli. meatballs, sause, rabbit and god know what else on the table. It is days like this that bring back memories of days gone by.

Today, it was ham. Oh well, as long as we were together. I hope, whatever you did today, you and others had a wonderful day.

Rosalie
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:04 pm

Rosalie,

A visit from my granddaughter and boyfriend, who are both in the film industry in Hollywood.  A two-hour HBO special (with two more hours to follow tomorrow) on Francis Albert Sinatra.  A viewing of the movie, Easter Parade, with the great ending showing a panorama of Fifth Avenue, St. Patrick's Cathedral, and Fred Astaire and Judy Garland strolling in a replica of the parade.  A wonderful dinner at one of our favorite Provincetown restaurants.

What's not to like?

All the best to you and Bill.

Sam

What's not to like.
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content