Marcus Smart Late To Shootaround, Minutes In Game 4 May Be Reduced

+2
worcester
bobheckler
6 posters

Go down

Marcus Smart Late To Shootaround, Minutes In Game 4 May Be Reduced Empty Marcus Smart Late To Shootaround, Minutes In Game 4 May Be Reduced

Post by bobheckler Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:52 am

Marcus Smart Late To Shootaround, Minutes In Game 4 May Be Reduced

APR 26, 2015 11:25 AM

Marcus Smart overslept and was late arriving for shootaround.

Smart was going to come off the bench for the Boston Celtics anyways for Game 4 with Jae Crowder in the starting five.

Brad Stevens said Smart may not come off the bench early as a result.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Marcus Smart Late To Shootaround, Minutes In Game 4 May Be Reduced Empty Re: Marcus Smart Late To Shootaround, Minutes In Game 4 May Be Reduced

Post by worcester Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:02 pm

If someone gave me a dime for everytime I overslept as a 20 year old, i would be a rich man.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Marcus Smart Late To Shootaround, Minutes In Game 4 May Be Reduced Empty Re: Marcus Smart Late To Shootaround, Minutes In Game 4 May Be Reduced

Post by Sam Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:01 am

W,

Is that why your nickname is "Rip Van?"

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:14 am

Yes Sam...but as the years go by my last name has become "Wrinkle."
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by wide clyde Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:56 am

bob,

I will bet that young Mr. Smart knew exactly what price he was going to pay as soon as he looked at his clock yesterday morning.

And, it will be a great lesson learned by this potential team leader.

wide clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:37 am

worcester wrote:Yes Sam...but as the years go by my last name has become "Wrinkle."

Oh you guys are good! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:09 pm

Love it, W.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:21 pm

Time is wasted on the youth, we should be the one's sleeping. If I had a nickel for the nights I stayed awake just not being able to sleep......oh my what could I do with all that change.

Smart is young, lesson learned I hope. Sully has paid a price at times himself. I don't know how, on the night before the biggest game of his pro career, he could even sleep. Hey, I am jealous.

Worcester and Sam, I may not be Rip Van Winkle. or Rip Van Wrinkled, but I am still Sleepless in Boston!!

Game's over, he paid his dues, learned alot this year, made alot of money, so hopefully he will go out and buy a new clock with a loud alarm

Rosalie
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:12 pm

Rosalie,

I'd be glad to slip Marcus a couple of bucks if he's short of cash for a phone.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:46 pm

Sam they lose those!!!! If he wants, just tell me what time he wants to get up every day, for a small fee I will be glad to give him a call. God knows I am up, on my way to some appointment or another!!!!

Rosalie

PS I did say a small fee, didn't I????
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:12 pm

Rosalie, given your personality, he should pay extra just for the benefit of speaking with you every day.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down