Maxwell: Ainge's patient approach is right strategy for Celtics

2 posters

Go down

Maxwell: Ainge's patient approach is right strategy for Celtics Empty Maxwell: Ainge's patient approach is right strategy for Celtics

Post by bobheckler Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:15 pm

http://www.csnne.com/boston-celtics/danny-ainges-patient-approach-is-right-strategy-for-boston-celtics

Maxwell: Ainge's patient approach is right strategy for C's
July 13, 2015, 7:30 am

As the Celtics' rebuild continues, Cedric Maxwell would like to see everyone follow Danny Ainge's lead and do one simple thing:

Be patient.

"Everybody just kind of calm down, take a chill pill," the ex-Celtic great and current analyst on the team's radio broadcasts told Trenni Kusnierek and the Boston Globe's Dan Shaughnessy on Sports Sunday. "It'll be okay."

Even though the roster is guard-heavy at the moment, Maxwell believes Ainge -- the Celts' President of Basketball Operations -- is approaching the matter in the right way.

"Danny would love to make some moves, but I don't think they're going to make moves for moves' sake," Max said of his former teammate. "And I think that's smart."

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Maxwell: Ainge's patient approach is right strategy for Celtics Empty Re: Maxwell: Ainge's patient approach is right strategy for Celtics

Post by Sam Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:50 pm

It's a process.  Those fans who over-analyze every single Ainge move the instant he makes it are ill-advised.  How'd you like to have someone following you around when you're cutting the lawn and offering comments like, "I think the third blade of grass from the left is about 1/8 inch too high?"  I know it's fun to handicap all the action.  But it's important to remember that it's all conjecture and that what really counts is the finished product.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down