Who is Terry Rozier's Favorite Teammate?

3 posters

Go down

Who is Terry Rozier's Favorite Teammate? Empty Who is Terry Rozier's Favorite Teammate?

Post by bobheckler Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:23 pm

Will @S0WD65
@T_Rozzay3 who is your favorite team member #TerryTuesdays

Terry Rozier ✔@T_Rozzay3
@S0WD65 RJ Sniper so far but I love all of my teammates
2:10 PM - 21 Jul 2015
  27 27 Retweets  54 54 favorites

bob
MY NOTE:  "RJ Sniper".  I like it...

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Who is Terry Rozier's Favorite Teammate? Empty Re: Who is Terry Rozier's Favorite Teammate?

Post by Sam Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:34 pm

Rozier has a lot of area in which he can improve. But I believe the main thing keeping Rozier from making an impact on the coming season's rotation is his ball distribution ability, which is fair at best. Maybe an affinity for a pure shooter will motivate Terry to focus more intensely on that part of his game.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Who is Terry Rozier's Favorite Teammate? Empty Re: Who is Terry Rozier's Favorite Teammate?

Post by dboss Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:04 pm

Sam

if Rozier can perfect the pass to RJ as he is curling around a pick that will be a plus. If he can run the P and R (with various combinations, 1/5, 1/4, etc.) that will be plus.

If he can hit mid range jumpers when the defense goes under and do it consistently, that will be a big plus.

Rozier has a long way to go and he will be supported by this Celtics fan as he develops into a starting quality point guard, else why was he drafted?

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:29 pm

Spoken like a true fan, dboss. One thing I think is apparent is that he has upside that has so far been only partially tapped. In that sense, he's probably similar to Smart, although the nature of their respective upsides is very different. It's always been a lot of fun to see young players develop, as they all have their own patterns of peaks and valleys along the way. Just one of many reasons to be excited about the coming season.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down