should Danny get on the phone?

2 posters

Go down

should Danny get on the phone? Empty should Danny get on the phone?

Post by kdp59 Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:09 pm

Markieff Morris wants out of Phoenix?
wpid-i_c4_cc_32_markieff_morris.jpg

Burns and Gambo: According to @Gambo987’s sources, Markieff wants out. He wants nothing to do with the #Suns. Won’t talk to players or staff. #NBA
– via Twitter

 Trade, Markieff Morris, Phoenix Suns

My Note:

he appears to have signed a 4yr/$32M extension that's starts this year at $8M per.

worth a look?

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

should Danny get on the phone? Empty Re: should Danny get on the phone?

Post by Sam Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:35 pm

Here's a vote for getting on the phone right away, Danny. There's a power forward you don't have on your roster yet, and it's imperative that you acquire him immediately. Just be sure you have a striped uniform available so he can represent the Celtics even when serving what could become a jail term depending on what the Grand Jury thinks. Be aware that Markieff has a binky in the form of his brother and doesn't want want to play on teams where his brother also has a berth. He shares everything with his twin brother, including the aggravated assault charge that the Grand Jury will be debating about. And finally, Danny, if you get his 6' 10" 245 pound body to Boston, he could join the Celtics' rapidly expanding "If Only......" club.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:02 am

well lets not forget our own Marcus Smart had a bit of an assault issue not long ago and he's been fairly clean since.

that assault may have been a family type thing in the end, we'll see how it plays out, but I think the man assaulted ends up getting some the "cash" back that he feels he's owed for helping to raise the Morris twins...long story there, but lets see IF there is even a trial much less any convictions.

now I am not a big fan of either Morris twin myself, but buying LOW and selling high is always good.

or using this as a way to get another player the seemingly disjointed Phoenix management has been shopping.....Bledsoe.

Bledsoe, Morris and Len ( they signed Chandler this off-season)

for
Lee, Sully , Bradley and Rozier?

just something to think about.
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down