Marcus Smart, Isaiah Thomas unleash intensity at Boston Celtics practice (video)

4 posters

Go down

Marcus Smart, Isaiah Thomas unleash intensity at Boston Celtics practice (video) Empty Marcus Smart, Isaiah Thomas unleash intensity at Boston Celtics practice (video)

Post by bobheckler Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:36 pm

http://www.masslive.com/celtics/index.ssf/2015/10/marcus_smart_isaiah_thomas_unl.html

Marcus Smart, Isaiah Thomas unleash intensity at Boston Celtics practice (video)

Marcus Smart, Isaiah Thomas unleash intensity at Boston Celtics practice (video) 18904698-mmmain
Boston Celtics' Jae Crowder, top, jokes with a teammate during a training session in Assago, near Milan, Italy, Monday, Oct. 5, 2015. Boston Celtics' Marcus Smart trains during a training session in Assago, near Milan, Italy, Monday, Oct. 5, 2015. (AP Photo/Antonio Calanni)

Print Email Jay King | mjking@masslive.com By Jay King | mjking@masslive.com
Follow on Twitter
on October 05, 2015 at 1:30 PM, updated October 05, 2015 at 2:17 PM

In a rare treat, the Boston Celtics allowed reporters to watch some live drills at Monday's practice in Italy.

The Boston Globe's Adam Himmelsbach put together a one-minute video of the action, which can be seen at the newspaper's site. A couple of Vine highlights follow below, also courtesy of Himmelsbach:

"Gimme that, man," Marcus Smart shouted as his perimeter defense continued to rattle souls.

The midrange jumper is, sadly, Avery Bradley's shot. That's OK for now though because Isaiah Thomas' practice celebrations are awesome.

One other takeaway from the videos: Perry Jones practiced, just like he said he would, after missing a couple of days with knee soreness.

By NBA rule, the Celtics normally allow reporters to watch 15 minutes of practice. During that time, the team is almost always stretching or doing a shooting drill -- nothing entertaining like the stuff you see above.

bob
MY NOTE: I do not subscribe to the Globe (I live in California, doesn't make much sense to me) and I have already used up my 5 free article views this month from cutting-and-pasting here. If someone could go out to the Globe and get that video here, I'd love to see it. Thanks.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Marcus Smart, Isaiah Thomas unleash intensity at Boston Celtics practice (video) Empty Re: Marcus Smart, Isaiah Thomas unleash intensity at Boston Celtics practice (video)

Post by kdp59 Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:59 am

nothing much to see there Bob, unless that was Zeller with a beard out there....very Euro of him.
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Marcus Smart, Isaiah Thomas unleash intensity at Boston Celtics practice (video) Empty Re: Marcus Smart, Isaiah Thomas unleash intensity at Boston Celtics practice (video)

Post by bobheckler Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:09 am

Could someone unlock this video please?

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/10/05/video-celtics-hold-practice-milan/iicvsjiBfQEGVlSZ8xjTlN/story.html

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:34 pm

Bob my iPad skills are poor trying to copy and imbed videos to this site. I did post it on FB and tagged you so you can see it there.

Back to top Go down

Post by pete Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:18 am

Bob,

Disable cookies in your browser. Then all you have to do is close and reopen your browser to continue reading another 5 articles.

Pete
pete
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down