Comments From The Other Side - Mavericks, Home

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Mavericks, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - Mavericks, Home

Post by bobheckler Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:27 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/11/comments-from-other-side-mavericks.html

Will be a good one. Would be nice if we win to have them know they ain’t getting a heist with that 2016 1st-rd pick

Mchale fired Should we try to get him as an assistant coach?

Powell's 1st game against the Celtics As a key bench player. Hehe. that’ll be interesting

Not too eager to find out how Crowder will play though Might be another one on the long list of people stepping up their game against us.

Dirk will be like, "Jae, I am your father." Jae be like, "Noooooooooo!" And Mavs win.

Powell's' going to eat the Celtics front line tonight

Sully might school him...

Trap game, much like the 76ers last night.. Boston is one of those good teams no one really talks about.

IT is going to have a career high in scoring tonight.

I'm much more concerned with their defense than I am IT. Still, if we continue to move the ball well we should be able to get good shots. And the Mavs have been the worst team in the league at making open shots--a trend that I think will have to turn--we have better shooters than we've shown so far.

This is going to be tough. Celtics are a great defensive team and they've had a terrific start to the season. I feel like we'll struggle.

Dwight Powell is averaging 10.5 ppg and 8.1 rpg in just 22.1 mpg. In 47 years, no player has averaged 10 and 8 in < 23 mpg.

It sucks, but the Celtics have been making some experts look smart after all. Arghh. It'd be nice to beat a team who have a large portion of obnoxious fans who root for the Mavs to fail, get injured etc.

I think Boston wins this one by ~10 points.

Easy win for us.

Boston has 3 wins in a row...vs strong teams (Atl, @OKC, @Hou) They don't have a Superstar and they play real team basketball.

They play good defense

Don't have a good feeling about this one. HOWEVER, if our guys give Boston the recpect they deserve and come ready to play hard, I think we still can win this one. Boston is no pushover, though.

At the moment, Boston isn't a good matchup for us. They play teamball, play strong perimeter defense and force a lot of TOs.

Let's see if the Mavs can win against a team that's running well. We've had a cupcake schedule with 5/11 games coming against teams that are a combined 3-30.

I hope D-Will posts up that midget Thomas every time

Will be a really hard game. Dirk usually struggles vs A.Johnson, and they are basically a 76ers team on steroids

This is the most concerning game all year. The Celtics have looked great. I hope we give them a battle and come out swinging!

...the Keltics are 6-4... The Keltics have beaten a couple of "top" teams... The Keltics are playing at their historic court... But they still are the Keltics... The Mavs are 7-4... The Mavs have won games they should have lost, considering that the team does not have a top player at the center position and also considering that most of the games have been played without having the full team available... The Mavs have El Dirko.... Then, I like the Mavs' odds:

Beating them would thank them for Rondo

Screw the smeltics I want this win..

The C's are tough, especially on D. But after going on some BBall-sites, I gotta say that their fans are getting pretty cocky real quick, so I hope we somehow win tonight...

Down with Boston!!!

Nothing about that Celtics lineup scare me

Seriously, its scrubtastic

Omg crowder made a 3...

I still have no idea how amir Johnson gets away with those moving screens

I hate these Celtics commentators

Do the Celtics get group haircut discounts?

Celtics fo real

Damn Brad Stevens for Coach of the Year.

Bradley likes playing against us

So far so expectedly bad. Athletic, defensive and well-coached team Boston.

Avery in foul trouble.

Make Thomas a shooter. He absolutely sucks at it. Treat him almost like Rondo. Give him space.  (MY NOTE:  Really?)

Boston Defense looks good. We're letting Thomas have a free pass to the basket.

Williams getting owned on both ends lmao

Williams single handedly lost the game with his pathetic effort

Mavs showing themselves to be the mediocre team we thought they were. Down 18 and Bradley looking like Jordan.

Boston is a scrappy team that plays like a college team. They send "waves" of players but have no true go to guy..

Damn just remembered they have our 1st round pick hope they don't get the final piece of their puzzle through our pic

For once we're getting quite a bit of love from the refs

Refs are trying to help us keep it close huh? 11-3 fouls.

Refs liking the Mavs? Twilight zone maybe?

Parsons already getting superstar calls.

I think the Celtics' fans are experiencing what we feel every other night when it comes to bad officiating

Mavs look old as ****.

curious sequence there. Phantom foul on Bradley, Lee gets mugged - no call, ticky tack loose ball foul on Lee

How would you counter Stevens' lineup of 3 slippery ultra quick superdefenders?

Ok we're getting calls for sure

Tim Donaghy sneak in while I wasn't looking? Wow

Have to give credit to Celtics defense they’re pesky

that's the team's whole identity Smart, Bradley, Crowder, Jerebko, etc. Grinders who make games UGLY on D

Celtics make the game as ugly as possible and then when you’re disgusted by the game you’re playing, you lose

7 freaking steals for Boston already.

Team stinks

Evan Turner's going off on us.

Was cool to see that moment between Dirk and Olynyk at the end of the quarter

Nice little comeback if we can keep it under 10. Refs are definitely helping.

What did we ever do to Avery Bradley?

Zaza flopped hard on that and the ref looked right at him and let him get away with it

The Celtics are playing some great defense

I'd be pissed if I were a Celtics fan with this officiating

Refs are really helping out the Mavs. However, ive had to mute these Boston announcers.

Bradley really hates us

Wow. That 7 shaky calls in a row? CLEAN BLOCK BY SULLY.

What foul is that. I mean, i’m glad we’re getting fouled… but… we arent really getting fouled.

Endless stream of opportunities supplied by the refs though. Wow. ~15 shaky calls against the C's now?

We are so fortunate the refs helping us

Powell is a terrible defender

Our team does not deserve a W. They are too stupid.

This is a playoff Boston team. They are good.

Wow game not over. Jae Crowder making us regret trading him. This is sad

Damn we got lucky.

We won!...Yea! But I don't like how we let this get close in the 4th. We gave Thomas a "go free' pass to the basket! Our interior defense sucks.

LOL anyone see Felton yank Crowder's hair down?

I'll take the win, but without the refs help we lose this one.

I have no real qualms with the Celtics now that Doc Rivers is gone

Crowder's revenge not accomplished... Hahahaha

bob
MY NOTE:  You know the officiating sucks when the opposing fans are admitting, throughout the game, at how good they're getting it with whistles.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Mavericks, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Mavericks, Home

Post by bobc33 Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:17 pm

And I was completely wrong in stating during the Game On thread that Dallas fans would be complaining about the refs.......

Back to top Go down