Comments From The Other Side - Nets, Away

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Nets, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Nets, Away

Post by bobheckler Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:34 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/11/comments-from-other-side-nets-112215.html

I think we will play much better. The team was gassed the last game.

That team that just kicked out azz also fleeced our drafts picks including the #1 pick for 2016

Which the way things look may be a top 3 pick.

Just be respectable... Give me something to root for.

Taking to the kids to the game tonight... It would be great if we could keep the field of green that’s going to be there as silent as possible.

Since when parents allow Their kids to watch execution, let alone to attend it?

I wonder if anybody shows up to this game to support the Nets, how many Celtic fans will invade the arena and chant thank you Brooklyn and will there be any adjustments after the beat down we got the last game.

I'm actually fine with Celtics fans invading tonight's game Maybe it gets Prokhy’s attention after another embarrassing loss and NY media coverage. Something must be done with this sinking stinking ship.

Please show up, Nets fans The decreased attendance only makes us look like more of a joke around the league. Yeah, management sucks, but we don’t need to stoop to their level.

The cheapest ticket on Stubhub is roughly 30 bucks No way in the world I’d pay that to see this bottom feeder. I have no problem spending ~10 bucks to get hammered and watch this team make a mockery of basketball on a lazy night after classes, but spending real money? No thanks

Is Hollins still the coaching the Nets, and Stevens still coaching the Celtics? If so, expect another loss.

I think the Nets bounce back and get a win today

I sure hope not I normally feel dirty rooting for a loss, but as a fan I believe losing will benefit us more in the short AND long term. This regime needs to GO yesterday, and the only way to expedite this is to lose.

Don't lose. You don’t have to win. Just don’t lose to Boston again.

Sarah interviewing Veal! Could be the most entertaining part of tonight

Too bad that Veal is giddy about the C’s getting our pick, and our losing ways. Screw you Scal, you traitor. The Nets made you!!!

HOW BAD ARE THE 2015-16 NETS? If Scalabrine un-retired, he would be getting serious minutes.

I have a feeling this will be a close one without Marcus smart

Ive put up with some sad sports teams the last couple year in being a jets mets and nets fan but I don't even see light at the end of tunnel yet

If someone showed me a picture of Sullinger And told me he was a professional athlete, I’d call that man a liar. This is why I have trust issues

That was embarrassing How do you let Avery Bradley block your dunk, Thad?

Jarrett Jack just got a Steph Curry call Normally, that wouldn’t have been called.

Even though it gets us two FT's I can’t wait until the league starts outlawing that offensive flopping terrible basketball

Yet, another bailout The Celtics are not playing well at all but we’re giving them too many chances.. Sound familiar?

Celtics are fearless on the threes, throw 'em up and often hit him. Nets, not so much.

If Scalabrine Came Back to the Nets Today: He would be our best three-point shooter.

I wonder In what quarter we will see our "same ol’ Nets"? Banking on 3rd.

Trobs offensive refinement and touch reminds me of my own This isnt a compliment

Bargtrashi is the most overpaid minimum wage NBA player ever

This is a slug fest

soooo the Celtics are dirty?

Mainly that Olynk pedophile looking dude

No surprise Olynyk costed the Cavs a title

This is how a team should respond to a blowout

Getting rowdy without Smart around

The Corpse of Joe has been revived for tonight

Bargs gets away with so many travels

These refs are blind.

Lmao these refs man

Rhj! Glad we’ll have him for a long time.

Or will we? BK will trade him and first round picks in 2022, 2024, and 2026 for Kobe Bryant.

Man, the Celtics have been horrible tonight

I know that we're up by a lot But we shouldn’t let Zeke run wild like that

Can we please stop Zeke already?

Put Larkin in to guard him, because Jack is just letting him do whatever he wants.

Can we please stop Zeke already? Put Larkin in to guard him, because Jack is just letting him do whatever he wants.

The refs are trying very hard to bring them back into this game.

I want spill hot coffee on the Celtics announcers Rubbing it in about the picks situation

Let's start the hot coffee bucket challenge instead of ice bucket We can start with them.. The second person we will nominate is Bill Simmons.

The whole crew in csnceltics can rot in hell

Ok, we need to stop playing games Don’t let the Boston fans get loud

"Boston are super athletic team" Hollins before the game In game plays Larkin/Bogs/Karasev/Bargniani/Lopez at the same time SMH

he's secretly working for the Celts, To give them that pick

Oooh Hollins

Comments From The Other Side - Nets, Away Ddr3pNO

Lmao who did the jersey land on?

Avery bradley I hope

Celtics fans getting loud :disappointed:

Stevens could teach Hollins a thing or two

No he couldn't hollins is to stupid

To me it's is the difference between these two teams. The Celtics are slightly deeper, but we have the best overall player. We get killed when it comes to coaching though.

These refs have been atrocious.

Olynk trying to injure Brook like he did Kevin Love

he's a punk

Hate that guy

RJ Hunter looks related to the rapper Logic

Can someone please smack Olynyk Pull him by his hair, something!!

Can't believe the refs bailed Jack out there.

Zeke and Bradley Killing us

Celtics ball movement is crazy

Come on nets don't let the few fans that are here down!

I'm glad they called it There was no foul LOL

Refs are so clueless that they are just pulling it out of their ass

I would love Crowder on the Nets

A lot of basketball players are dyeing their hair... But in Sullinger’s case, I think his hair is legit turning red Been in Boston all this time and they call him Sully (like Sullivan) all the time, maybe he’s starting to turn Irish.

he's still fat

So he should be a Maverick? With Deron and Felton, the double-stuf duo.

Bradley thinks he plays for the Patriots

Dirty team Olynyk, Lee, Bradley

Canadian + white + girl's name + Jacob DeGrom hair Olynyk kinda has to be a thug or nobody would respect him.

Put to rest any doubt that the Celtics might be a dirty team Because they are.

Suck it Boston Payback win

LOL at Simmons
That's the worst Celtics loss in 3 and 1/2 years.
— Bill Simmons (@BillSimmons) November 23, 2015

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Nets, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Nets, Away

Post by gyso Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:43 pm

Veal!!

HOW BAD ARE THE 2015-16 NETS? If Scalabrine un-retired, he would be getting serious minutes.

Back to top Go down