Comments From The Other Side - Sixers, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Sixers, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Sixers, Away

Post by bobheckler Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:07 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2016/01/comments-from-other-side-sixers-12416.html

Sixers will probably get crushed. Celtics are a tough team for them

Tough match up is right….its like the Celtic front on D and it messes us up. Lost six straight to Boston, time to get busy!

I’m hopeful, I’d like to see them beat this Celtic team more than any other team in the league right now.

Beat the green dwarves, lose to the Nets.

Good time to lose Boston passes Miami with a win.

Forget Boston they are on my list of teams I’m tired of losing too. Ahhhhh

My god sullinger is so fat

Avery Bradley has never missed a shot against us Ever

Poor Boston fans They just watched their Patriots lose because of a missed extra point, now they get to see their basketball team hit "a new low" after losing to the Sixers.

Be sure to remind all Boston fans you know that there are 29 other teams that have gone longer without a super bowl win than the pats (MY NOTE: And we'll make sure to remind you of that too. So, how about dem Eagles? LOL)

This will be a good test of where the team is actually up to. Playing against a team that is well coached and fighting to improve it seeding, with both teams having had a couple of days off. If the Sixers win tonight, I will start to get a lot more nervous about our chances of overtaking the Lakers/Nets/Suns etc …

This is a good test to see if brown can get us the loss

We're tanking today because... We need Boston to stay in front of Miami so that pick can keep rising

Hoping for a good, watchable game.. Not necessarily wishing a W, but good, overall game.

Sullinger is a fat ass

Losing to the Cs and also losing to Brooklyn maximizes all of our future picks and also F*** Boston right?

I think we win this game. We typically make a run somewhere in the 3rd.

They might make a run, but they might be down 30 by then.

The defense/rebounding(which was never a strength this year) need to step up. Amir devouring ORebs

What are we gonna do with Noel, oak, Richaun, embiid, and possibly Simmons? And Dario

Win all the championships

it’s really important we lose this game. Miami/Boston could be fighting for the 8th seed.

I want Jae Crowder

Everybody is playing awfully. Seems more like good coaching by Stevens more than anything

I swear, every broken play ends up a 3 for them.

Canaan is bad. I don’t like bad players. The Sixers minus Canaan might be good enough to win. The Sixers need to lose games. I am conflicted.

How was that possibly a foul on Grant?

Is he in a Sixers jersey? Then it was a foul. Its right there in the rule book bro.

Ole Evan Turner, I'll never forget you, and the hopes and dreams you shattered. Actually thought you'd be a star.

Marcus Smart is now Ray Allen. Because Sixers

Okafor is not in this game mentally sullinger abusing him

Celtics just bullying on every play. Very physical (MY NOTE: This despite the fact that they have a physically imposing front court and we don't)

Even C's announcers talking about trade market for our bigs (for the C's themselves). No mentions of Okafor. Scalabrine compared Noel to Joakim Noah (okay..). And Scalabrine is pretty high on Embiid (rightfully so; but he probably knows he ain’t goin).

4 shots by Okafor? Is this joke

He cant deal with 340 pound sullinger

Like the Celtics are a high school team taking warm up jumpers…..no Defense being played.

Celtics defense is on point. We usually get away with this stuff

Don't have to look deep for answers after a Boston game. It’s just what the Celtics tend to do to this current iteration of the Sixers, bad matchup for whatever reason.

Their team defense + the way their guards exploit our guards is just killer

WELP discussion Q for anybody who is left – least favorite Celtic of all time and why?

Tommy Heinson……just annoys me

Jae Crowder is a solid player.

Boston is a tough matchup because their bigs are kinda stretchy and they’re so good at pressuring the ball. So our bigs have to defend on the perimeter and our limited ball-handling gets exposed. (MY NOTE: Welcome to the new NBA)

Sullenger not long and stretchy

I mean Celtics doing a great job in transition, but really poor effort there by the Sixers.

The Sixers will struggle against teams that are strong defensively, especially in the back court and playing a strong scheme on offense.

This is what people get for whining about the Sixers being "too good"

Has it been long enough that we can call him Evan "new low" turner?

DLeague is more entertaining than this.

Kendall low-key playing pretty good garbage time basketball...

Must be because he's going against Boston's white players

Nik stauskas! Evan turner! Kendal Marshall! One of the zellers! it’s like some sort of real life mike Levin nightmare

Scalabrine is a legend, true to his name. Compared Kendall Marshall to a YMCA dude, and at the same was sure (by the way he said that) that other broadcasters were thinking the same of him.

I’d say that Sixers games are quite humbling.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down