Comments From The Other Side - Magic, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Magic, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Magic, Away

Post by bobheckler Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:37 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2016/02/comments-from-other-side-magic-13116.html

Good thread. More effort was put into it than our team will give tonight, unfortunately.

Fire Skiles!!!! Go Magic!!

We're 1-13 in our last 14 games..... Losing to teams like the Sixers. At this point I just want to keep losing so that Skiles will get fired and we can actually get a modern-day coach who understands how to relate to players and get the most out of them, while not being stubborn as hell and actually play the players who are going to be our future.

Boston is really well coached and playing much better basketball right now. Playing just the other night does not work in our favor, at home or not. We will be fortunate to keep this one close.

I mean.. We can't lose every game right??

It's crazy that this is the same team that beat Boston by 19 points just a little while back. We definitely have it in us we just really need to want it.

A win here doubles the month's total !

A sad sad truth

I hope our fans boo if we just **** on the floor again.

So VUc is shooting mid range bricks over 6'8 Sully who can't jump over toothpick?

Turner wastes no time on a Sullinger fat joke. "Now THAT is a screen"

We're getting outhustled already

Already feeling like a double digit loss tonight!

Isaiah Thomas eating Payton alive.

Our guys play like they have money on the Celtics

Smart making us look dumb

The distance of several of those Celtics 3s is hilarious. They are shooting like the Warriors right now.

Marcus Smart, whose shooting 22% from 3, has three 3's. We will soon see a regression to the mean. Hopefully.

Vuc and Dipo strong 1-8 start On other side 20% three point shooters are having out-of-body experience for Celtics

Tobias Harris is the biggest fraud of a player I've seen in a minute. He fooled a ton of folks, even the sorry gm. I knew he had reached his ceiling and would not get any better.

Really? Smart?

let's hope that Celtics scrubs will cool off

I don't expect the Celtics to stay this hot from 3. We should see a regression soon.

Flop by Olynyk.

Skiles gonna keep playing 2 bigs while Cs go small and kill us...

i don't care if we lose so long as we keep napier in his warmups

So Hill killing EP for going under the screen yet he was getting criticized for going over the screens and losing the man. Individual defense is so over rated. How come Isaiah doesn't get taken out for defensive purposes.

I just love how Celtics are playing. Unselfishly, smart and fast. Brad Stevens is really a good coach.

We just need to play better defense and hopefully Marcus smart starts missing

Sullinger is the next generations Big Baby.

We are just **** terrible.

I think it's safe to say we won't be seeing much of Napier from now on...

After napier I think it's safe to say Lebron James does not have a future career as a scout

Why do the refs let Smart sit under the basket for 20 secs?

The idea that Vucevic wasn't fouled inside, but Thomas was...woof.

Different rules based on size I hate the NBAs lack of consitency

Hezonja and Gordon the new Jordan and Pippen!

Isaiah Thomas playing like Harden out here come on refs.

Smart is so full of himself.

he's developing as a player but man I thought that he would be.....better by now, never thought he'd be playing behind Bradley not a knock though. I remember some guys here wanting him in the draft, right now he's a rotation guy much less a starter but he's playing well tonight.

Smart should try to put some money on lottery today

I sincerely hope Smart doesn’t become a Magic killer

It feels like 15 of 19 Smart points were lucky bricks that went in

Marcus Smart has a face you just want to curb stomp Seth Rollins style.

Credit to Boston's amazing defense. They chase everyone HARD and give no room.

Bostons defense is good , smart is a pesty defender

Feels good not to be the team fouling a 3pt shooter late.

Celtics fans are so **** whiny LOL

Bradley has to be one of the best on-ball defenders in the game

I still don't think smart is good Imo I’m glad we took Gordon

I like smart, but I prefer gordon

I know i’m not supposed to complaign but why aren’t we posting up Isaiah Thomas? Our smallest player out there is Fournier, 6’7" against 4’2"

Always liked Amir Johnson until I saw him in Celtic Green

Boston took 46 three point shots. That’s insane.

Gordon >Greg Kite

I'm enough of a conspiracy theorist to wonder if there was shift in the Vegas betting line right before the game. I mean, talk about trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. I think I’m going to make a bid on the antacid concession at the arena; you could almost sense everyone’s stomach starting to churn in the stands.

Marcus Smart is not this good

Smart is a scrub on the offensive end vs every other team. I mean, he's awful but against the Magic geez.

I'm not gonna let Marcus Smart attempt at a TMac vs Spurs miracle get me down from the great win.

Wow. Boston took 46 3pointers. That is the most in Boston team history. Previous high was 38.

Perfectly coached game

Winning cures everything.

I don't even feel good about winning like that. That was pathetic.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down