An NBA player says “I think we have a chance to win every game"

3 posters

Go down

An NBA player says “I think we have a chance to win every game" Empty An NBA player says “I think we have a chance to win every game"

Post by steve3344 Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:02 am

An NBA player just said, “I think we have a chance to win every game, and in the league, that is rare."

So who just said that? Kevin Durant? Steph Curry?

Read this article and find out:

http://nypost.com/2016/07/21/derrick-roses-knicks-optimism-is-out-of-control/

The obvious question is, "What is he smoking?"

steve3344

Back to top Go down

An NBA player says “I think we have a chance to win every game" Empty Re: An NBA player says “I think we have a chance to win every game"

Post by steve3344 Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:39 am

By the way, every team has a chance to win every game.

Until it starts.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

An NBA player says “I think we have a chance to win every game" Empty Re: An NBA player says “I think we have a chance to win every game"

Post by gyso Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:41 am

He might be correct, right up to when they play us. We have the super team now!!

There I said it, you read it on the internets, so it must be true.

Back to top Go down

Post by wideclyde Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:53 pm

I have no problem with a guy having confidence in himself and his team. This confidence in his team type of thing is exactly what a good team needs from its point guard.

The Knicks may be much better than they were last season if the injury prone guys they have at the top of their roster can avoid injury and stay on the floor all season, but, of course, no team has won more than 73 games in any one season.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by steve3344 Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:19 pm

Derrick Rose continues his delusions.  Talking about what he thinks the media is saying about this upcoming season he ridiculously claims, "they’re saying us and Golden State are the super teams."

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/derrick-rose-somehow-thinks-the-knicks-are-a-known-superteam-232653931.html?nhp=1

The man has taken delusion into uncharted territory.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by steve3344 Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:58 pm

Maybe Derrick should read the CheatSheet's post-free agency power rankings. Knicks are #20. Bulls, after LOSING Rose and Noah to the Knicks are #17. OKC after losing Durant to GS are 14.

http://www.cheatsheet.com/sports/nba-power-rankings-post-free-agency-2016.html/?ref=YF&yptr=yahoo

Celtics are #5.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down