76ers pending front court log jam.

2 posters

Go down

76ers pending front court log jam. Empty 76ers pending front court log jam.

Post by swish Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:21 pm

Continued good news on Embiid's rehab could be leading to some serious trade talk out of the 76ers camp in the very near future. With 3 highly regarded big men to vie for the center - power forward positions it would seem that a trade would be highly likely. Will the Celtics have any serious interest if he does go on the trading block?
See below ROTO-WORLD update.

Joel Embiid | Center | #21
Team: Philadelphia 76ers
Age / DOB: (22) / 3/16/1994
Ht / Wt: 7'0' / 250
College: Kansas
Drafted: 2014 / Rd. 1 (3) / PHI
Contract: view contract details
Share:
Philadelphia 76ers
LATEST NEWS
RECENT NEWS
Joel Embiid (foot) said that he'll likely start slow after spending that past two years on the sidelines.
"I haven’t played in two years, so...I think I’ll start a little slow," Embiid said. Embiid went onto say that he thinks he'll fit in well with Brett Brown's up-tempo offense, and that once he gets it, he believes he'll be "pretty good." Reports on the health of Embiid's foot have been nothing but positive thus far, and it looks like the former No. 3 overall selection is finally ready to make his NBA debut. He'll likely start slow, but he presents enough upside to warrant a late-round selection in standard settings. Aug 30 - 3:20 PM
Source: NBA.com
Joel Embiid (foot) expects to start slow
Aug 30 - 3:20 PM
Joel Embiid (foot) feels 'a hundred percent'
Aug 27 - 4:20 PM
Embiid 'truly on track' to play in preseason
Aug 23 - 6:33 PM
Joel Embiid on track to play in the preseason

swish

swish

Back to top Go down

76ers pending front court log jam. Empty Re: 76ers pending front court log jam.

Post by jrleftfoot Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:30 pm

swish wrote:

Continued good news on Embiid's rehab could be leading to some serious trade talk out of the 76ers camp in the very near future. With 3 highly regarded big men to vie for the center - power forward positions it would seem that a trade would be highly likely. Will the Celtics have any serious interest if he does go on the trading block?

Age / DOB:   (22) / 3/16/1994
Ht / Wt:   7'0' / 250
Share:
Philadelphia 76ers
LATEST NEWS
RECENT NEWS
Joel Embiid (foot) said that he'll likely start slow after spending that past two years on the sidelines.
"I haven’t played in two years, so...I think I’ll start a little slow," Embiid said. Embiid went onto say that he thinks he'll fit in well with Brett Brown's up-tempo offense, and that once he gets it, he believes he'll be "pretty good." Reports on the health of Embiid's foot have been nothing but positive thus far, and it looks like the former No. 3 overall selection is finally ready to make his NBA debut. He'll likely start slow, but he presents enough upside to warrant a late-round selection in standard settings. Aug 30 - 3:20 PM

swish

I always think of Bill Walton when these big guys have recurring foot problems. Wish him the best
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by swish Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:00 pm

jrleftfoot wrote:
swish wrote:

Age / DOB:   (22) / 3/16/1994
Ht / Wt:   7'0' / 250
Share:
Philadelphia 76ers
LATEST NEWS
RECENT NEWS

swish

I always think of Bill Walton when these big guys have recurring foot problems. Wish him the best

Always a big time worry - but hopefully 30 years later, the medical profession has reduced the risk to the point that the risk is tolerable.

swish

swish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down