SAN FRANCISCO PARTY APRIL 24...COME ONE, COME ALL!!!

+4
Pumpsie Green
gyso
bobheckler
Sam
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SAN FRANCISCO PARTY APRIL 24...COME ONE, COME ALL!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: SAN FRANCISCO PARTY APRIL 24...COME ONE, COME ALL!!!

Post by jeb Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:07 pm

Bobc

You gotta admit it would be pretty funny if we are sittin next to each other and typin game on instead of talkin
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

SAN FRANCISCO PARTY APRIL 24...COME ONE, COME ALL!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: SAN FRANCISCO PARTY APRIL 24...COME ONE, COME ALL!!!

Post by bobc33 Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:07 pm

jeb65 wrote:Bobc

You gotta admit it would be pretty funny if we are sittin next to each other and typin game on instead of talkin

That would be funny!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MustangGator Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:12 pm

I will be on the game on thread tomorrow. I am leaving early Saturday Morning to attend the board dinner/party.

Bob, I will have a new camera with me, so I cannot guarantee the quality of my pictures. I will take a few and if they turn out I will either get them to Sam or you, or anyone else that wants them. By the way, the C's were very impressive in their last game.

MG
MustangGator
MustangGator

Back to top Go down

Post by pete Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:35 pm

Hello All,

Please have a drink, or 12 for me. Donna & I so much wanted to make this trip, but it was not in the cards this year. So, hoist them up for us.

Pete
pete
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Pete,

Consider the drinks a fait accompli, although we'll miss the two of you. Give Donna a hug for us.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:53 pm

MustangGator wrote:I will be on the game on thread tomorrow. I am leaving early Saturday Morning to attend the board dinner/party.

Bob, I will have a new camera with me, so I cannot guarantee the quality of my pictures. I will take a few and if they turn out I will either get them to Sam or you, or anyone else that wants them. By the way, the C's were very impressive in their last game.

MG

MG,

You da man! Thank you and have a fantastic time.

Cs did look impressive, I think many of us knew if they fired on all cylinders they can still contend. Some of us, me, wondered if you could get them all firing at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:26 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB2tYYYlwMc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2