Bob Heckler nailed it

3 posters

Go down

Bob Heckler nailed it Empty Bob Heckler nailed it

Post by swish Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:58 pm

Wire him electronicaly so that he gets a jolt when he shoots outside of 16 feet.

bob
MY NOTE: So, Marcus Smart is ranked #5 because he's helping the team by taking fewer 3s? Isn't that what I've been saying? He threw up an absolutely awful floater that missed everything last night but he has shown he can hit that shot. He is very good in the low blocks against almost any player they put on him. Just don't shoot from outside, Marcus. I think that Brad is starting to see it too. He has Smart posting up A LOT more than he was earlier this season. He also has Smart playing more PG than before. It's almost as if Brad has finally figured out that Marcus is never going to be a SG, so why put him out on the perimeter and wait for the ball to come to him for a shot that he is overwhelmingly unlikely to hit? Why not use him the way he is best? He did the same thing with Bradley when he first showed up too, remember? Just like Doc, he tried to get Bradley to play point, which he simply cannot do. After a handful of games he realized that and moved Bradley exclusively to SG, where he has thrived.

"bob
[b]MY NOTE: "So, Marcus Smart is ranked #5 because he's helping the team by taking fewer 3s? Isn't that what I've been saying?"

You sure have bob - and here are some numbers to back up your statement.

% of fga by distance
0-3,,,, .225
3-10,,, .169
10-16,,,, .065
16-<3,,,, .082
3p,,,, .459

0'-16' total,,,, 0.459
17'-3p total,,,, 0.541

fg% by distance
0-16',,,,ave,,, .474
17- 3p',,,, ave,,,, .295

swish

swish

Back to top Go down

Bob Heckler nailed it Empty Re: Bob Heckler nailed it

Post by bobheckler Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:55 pm

Why do I suddenly feel like I have a bulls-eye on my back? LOL.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by swish Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:05 pm

bobheckler wrote:Why do I suddenly feel like I have a bulls-eye on my back?  LOL.

bob

If the word gets out - you could be moving to Sacramental as their new GM.

swish

swish

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:32 pm

His head will swell so big that he won't be able to go through a door.

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:32 pm

swish wrote:
bobheckler wrote:Why do I suddenly feel like I have a bulls-eye on my back?  LOL.

bob

If the word gets out - you could be moving to Sacramental as their new GM.

swish

Arco Center is only 2 hours from where I live now. At least it would be a shorter hop to Tahoe for me.

Gawd! Can you imagine? When I die I would definitely go straight to heaven because I would have spent my time in Purgatory. What a mess that franchise is. Notice, teams that have a history of winning repeatedly and not just a one-time fluke (e.g. Boston, LAL, Chicago, San Antonio, Chicago, even Detroit) get back to their winning ways while teams without that organizational knowledge and culture struggle to get there. There is a lot to be said for "been there, done that". They find a winning formula and then plug-and-play GMs, coaches and players over the eras to fit it. Another reason why young teams rarely win championships, it takes years to gain that experience and, by the time they have it, their contracts price them out of staying.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:33 pm

gyso wrote:His head will swell so big that he won't be able to go through a door.

What makes you think it does now?
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down