Wizards All Coming To The Game Tonight Dressed in Funereal Black

2 posters

Go down

Wizards All Coming To The Game Tonight Dressed in Funereal Black Empty Wizards All Coming To The Game Tonight Dressed in Funereal Black

Post by bobheckler Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:54 pm

A follow-up question inquired as to whether the Wizards were preparing for a funeral or a war. “We’re ready for whatever,” Oubre said. “We’re wearing all black to the game. It’s a memo that the team is giving away. We’re ready for whatever, man. Round 3, let’s get it.” 5 hours ago – via ESPN

Reporters also asked Wall about the dress code, and he responded, “All black everything. A funeral.” Celtics guard Isaiah Thomas laughed off the Wizards’ plans on Tuesday. “That’s cute that they’re wearing all black,” Thomas said, according to CSNMidAtlantic.com. “I just kind of laughed [when I heard]… it’s not like it’s a Game 7.” 5 hours ago – via ESPN

Jay King @ByJayKing
about 20 minutes ago
Jae Crowder is fully decked out in black, just like he promised he would be.
reply retweet like

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Wizards All Coming To The Game Tonight Dressed in Funereal Black Empty Re: Wizards All Coming To The Game Tonight Dressed in Funereal Black

Post by k_j_88 Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:17 pm

At 24-20, the Wizards do have some semblance of relevance being 5th in the East...

Though I don't understand the significance of this game over other games.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down