Comments From The Other Side - Clippers, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Clippers, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - Clippers, Home

Post by bobheckler Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:29 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2017/02/comments-from-other-side-clippers-2517.html

Gotta contain IT. That kid is truly sensational. Gonna be hard without CP3.

Paul Pierce starting = schedule loss.

Paul pierce drops 20 points and game winning 3 in his last game in Boston

Nah, we gonna lose by 30+

Interesting lil nationally televised game before the Super Bowl. Clips winning this one, Boston hasn't performed that great. BG 30+ points.

Looks like these refs put some money on Boston. These calls and no calls are suspect.

Clippers suck Not going to win playing from behind.

Blake trying to be ben Simmons

Come on Doc why even start pierce if you're trying to win u don't play him, he couldn't keep with IT on screens man

I hate sports. And I hate that reptilian looking **** Isaiah Thomas.  

Looks like we are headed for another’s embarrassing blowout loss on national TV. Sad to say, but without CP3 this team is straight garbage.

Austin Rivers reminds us why he still sucks.... All I can hope for is not another embarassment on national TV.

Don't worry. Austin will get it going in the 4th when the game is out of reach. Someone should show this team a tape of any of the first 11 games of the season.

The Celtics are scoring without breaking a sweat.

I honestly don't know if we can depend on CP3 anymore.. Plus how aggressive is he going to be when he actually comes back? That's why I want Melo to take some of the load off CP3 and Blake

This team has no energy, they need a nutritionist or something.

Raymond Felton replaces Austin Rivers. He scores 5 points and gets the assist to Jamal Crawford for the 3 pointer. Just like that, he's helped trim 8 points from that seemingly insurmountable 12 point lead. Doc'll get Austin back in quick.

Nice, we got Austin off the court and made a run. Wesley remembered today that he was once a shooter

He's been battered into thinking that he's third string behind Austin Rivers.

Every time the Clips get close, the Celtics make another run.

the refs just refuse to give blake that call.

Brad Stevens is outcoaching Doc Rivers. I"m wondering if we can recoup a first rounder from them for taking Doc Rivers off their hands? Speeded up their rebuilding process by at least half a decade.

I am done with Clippers...

Bye. Pretty sure CLIPPERS Don't care.

Ever since DJ learned he was going to the all star game he hasn't played a lick of defense.

Isaiah Thomas is a dynamo.

The celtics commentator is right. Everybody must crash the glass not just DJ and blake.

The Celtics get whatever they want. When they miss a shot, they get the board. They want to get to the rim they get to the rim. They want a three, most of the time there's not even a hand in their face. Especially if their big men shoot it. Those are all effort things. Closing out aggressively on shooters, when a shot goes up don't look on the rim and guess where the ball is going to go, look for a body to box out.

Painful to watch 4 Clippers standing around while little guys from the other teams grab the rebounds.

We were doing great climbing back. Then "All Star" DJ threw that idiotic pass and the Celtics got their lead right back. So stupid.

This is pathetic, 1st round EXIT

Only so much you can do as a big if the guard lets the opposing guard get all the way down the lane from the middle of the floor. Of course every team has struggles keeping Thomas out of the middle of the floor  (MY NOTE:  True this.  Step 1 to superior interior defense is superior perimeter defense)

DJ is so lazy to jump for a rebound. He is just waiting for the ball to drop to his hand.

Clippers have not looked like they enjoy playing basketball in a long time Just horrid body language.

ANd why doc put his son at point guard?

Maybe doc is trying to showcase rivers for this melo trade?? I dunno but he sucks

Hubie Brown castigating Austin Rivers. There's no offense out there. Austin Rivers doesn't know what to do. Blake Griffin takes control of the ball. He's a dribbling machine who sets himself up. Doc seemingly doesn't notice, or doesn't care that he doesn't have a point guard out there.

Could we please, please keep Doc Rivers and Paul Pierce back in Boston? Is it possible to con the Celtics by trading Doc and PP for Stevens?

That may have been one of the biggest heists in NBA history.

Man the refs sure hate the clippers. A charge on Smart clear as day and no call.

DJ,Austin,and JJ have combined for 14 points so far ...wow

Outside of Isaiah, Boston has some solid defenders at the perimeter positions

Why isn't Doc playing Bass and Wes more today, they can score. Both JJ and Austin are struggling, what the hell, Doc? Doc is just collecting a check, he's already retired wonder if Balmer is aware?

this team consistently went Down Hill after the Donald Sterling debacle. Was it a Curse or just a loss of Fans? and. obviously Bloke Griffin's Ego doesn't aid to success.

Celtics fans chanting "We Want Paul." Yeah, so do I. But I'm talking about the last name...

Someone needs to be fired because of this mess.
This is a totally disorganized mess. No other way around it.
Just a collection of individuals chucking up shots.

Oh man, Jerebko got knocked out, oh man! Ouch

Team needs to let Doc and his son go!!! Look at Larry Brown, he does magic with short term situations.

JJ blanketed by Smart; Stevens and co. Also know how to prep their team such that the Celtics are prepared for JJ off-ball actions

Same Coach Same Sh** Get down by 9…no time out… Down by 12… No time out… Down by 16… So on. No adjustments. No adaptations. Just excuses. Real coaches make things happen.

Austin Rivers is a joke. He shouldn’t start in any team.

I can’t wait for the Doc Rivers / Austin Rivers era to be over.

two celtics got knocked down and they still almost got two points.

it was basically 3 on 5 favoring the clippers and they still got outplayed.

Too bad cousins ran Isaiah out of Sac. Him and cousins could be a nice duo  (MY NOTE:  Boogie ran IT out of Sacto?  I heard they are great friends, IT left for the payday in Phoenix he got because the Kings organization can't find their own asses with both hands)

The thing I don't understand is how did the clippers manage to be good without CP a few years back. By all accounts the supporting cast is much better now than it was back then, DJ is better than he was. What is wrong with this team?

Rivers coach + Rivers GM = receipe of disaster

Who hasn't outcoached Doc in this league?

Defense is terrible, but I think it has a lot to do with Doc's rotations honestly. Bass, Luc, and Wes should get more minutes, and Austin, crawford, should get less minutes. Doc has fallen in love with undersized 3 guard lineups for whatever reason.

I hope this will be the last year of Rivers ruling things, but it probably won't happen.

Celts fans only want Pierce because they know it guarantees a Clippers loss

I know Thomas is a hard cover but he left Rivers in his shadow at will.

Austin is getting owned by Thomas.... Where is all this Defense he is known for?

If there's one time I won't hate on anyone's defense it is getting owned by a guy like Thomas. Even elite defenders will get torched by guys like Thomas, so whatever. The guy has been owning the whole league, wouldn't expect Austin to clamp him down.

Of course Pierce actually makes a shot lol.

Lol, great ending for Paul Pierce though. Last bucket story the garden and a bingo to boot.

Hahah nice to see PP hit that 3. Great ovation from the crowd.

Doc is one of the worst coaches of ALL-TIME. The guy just doesn’t coach. What the average coach would do in a certain situation, he doesn’t do. He rarely does adjustments. He doesn’t call timeouts when he should. He doesn’t inspire his team to put out the effort for every game. Del Negro wasn’t a good coach, but even he got 56 wins with a team that was much worse than this Clippers team.

Clippers pushed a little too late. Where was this hustle at the beginning and middle of the game? Team is frustrating to watch, no question.

Happy for Pierce though to get the right ending at the Garden. It's awesome how the Celtic fans revere him so much.

I really don't care for the "feel good" story for PP. We lost. I'm usually happy and optimistic, but PP has been as useful as an edgeless knife. There's a video on ESPN where Doc says PP is a Celtic and should retire a Celtic. Trade his butt over to them for a feel good farewell.

I agree with the commentators that Blake doesn't seem to be moving as good. I think he is going to go downhill the more games he plays. His body is broken.   (MY NOTE:  Here that, Danny?  Don't give away the store)

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down