Last Night's Sammy Award Winner—Rosalie

+2
beat
Sam
6 posters

Go down

Last Night's Sammy Award Winner—Rosalie Empty Last Night's Sammy Award Winner—Rosalie

Post by Sam Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:44 am

The winner of last night's Sammy is none other than Rosalie. This lady has never once given a hint of quitting on this team. And, last night, she topped off her season-long unflinching support by attending the game and personally guiding the Celtics to a smashing victory...one that could easily be the pivotal point in the post-season. I know she'll be modest because modesty becomes her. But we know better. There's no question that Rosalie was the puppet master in the rout of the Heat. It was she who pulled the strings and whispered into Doc's ear, "Davis, Davis, Davis." It was she who applied some Vick's Vap-o-rub to Ray's shooting arm and personally ironed his sleeve. (Was it possible that he hit the rim with only one of his threes?) Rosalie was undoubtedly urging Rondo on so that he almost never walked the ball upcourt. She was responsible for telling Perk to park his suitcase and resist the traveling music.

So let's hear it for Rosalie...a gem neither the Celtics nor this board could not do without.

We love you, Rosalie!!!!!!!

Sam

P.S. And, if anyone thinks I was a little high when I typed this, I was.....34,000 feet to be exact.
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Last Night's Sammy Award Winner—Rosalie Empty Re: Last Night's Sammy Award Winner—Rosalie

Post by beat Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:48 am

Sam

Wonder if she's come down from the clouds yet?

Too be such a Celtic fan and a Ray Allen supporter she must have been thru the roof in the third quarter!

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Last Night's Sammy Award Winner—Rosalie Empty Re: Last Night's Sammy Award Winner—Rosalie

Post by Sam Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:07 am

Come on, Rosalie. Tell us all about it. We thought of you on the game-on thread.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticsFan Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:08 am

Rosalie: A Well Deserved Well Done to a true C's (and of course Ray Allen) fan and booster. Your ardent support is admired and appreciated by all.-MD!

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoopdeedoo Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:22 am

Was that Rosalie sitting next to Ray's mom?

Guys, I think she is still at the Garden and I don't blame her. It doesn't get much better than last night for the C's and Ray Allen.

Hoop
Hoopdeedoo
Hoopdeedoo

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:07 am

Thanks guys. It just doesn't get any better when you go to a game and watch the Celtics play the best game of the season against a team we are beginning to dislike(Richardson!). The first quarter had me a little jittery, but you could tell they wanted this one right from the start. I kept yelling to get the ball to Ray because he was alone in the corner so many times. They finally found him for a couple of good ones in the second quarter. Wade just couldn't keep up with him. Say what you want about old age, I wish I was that chippery at 35!

The second half was just a unbelievable. They held them without a score for
almost 9 minutes. Wade was so frustrated he just gave up trying to catch Ray. Believe me, he ran him through every pick possible! I thought the woman beside me was going to move after Ray started his scoring binge.
She must have thought I was crazy!!! Anyway, it was just a terrific game.
I had been upset that I would not see Garnett, what a fool! I do think they
should have had a camera at Danny Ainge's house watching Garnett react to this game and shown it on the jumbotron. Good drama!!!!

So, it was rewarding. I still believe in this team and what they can accomplish. REMEMBER THE ARTICLE I SENT YOU FROM 1968-THE TITLE WAS
"WE WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO WIN". Wouldn't this be a story for the ages??
Another era, another team that the "experts" say will not win, another title!

I do love the Celtics, I was a Havlicek fan, Ray reminds me of him in many ways, running people all over the court. So......in my own words to paraphrase KG 'ANYTHING IS DEFINITELY POSSIBLE"

Now I have to wait for home game #4, somehow tickets landed in my pocket!!! Funny, huh???
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by pete Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:11 am

Well done Rosalie!

Pete
pete
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:18 am

Rosalie,

You were/are one lucky gal!!

Must have been something during those 2 runs of 21-0 and 18-0.

Imagine 39-0 total over a several minute span (not sure just how long each run was)

Place must have been going bonkers?
Any Miami fans in sight last eve?

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:25 pm

Just a couple of young kids that they showed on the jumbotron who immediately got booed! They didn't care, the Heat was their team.

It's funny you could just see the air going out of D-Wade. He may have had 29 points, but they were so meaningless. Just a stat builder.

The place was crazy!! My son said that even TNT commented on it! Reggie Miller thought it was funny that KG was leary of going to Danny's house to watch the game because KG said all DANNY does is talk! Look who is talking. I just hope they closed the doors so no one heard KG! His mouth is quite foul at times!
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down