The Stars Are Lining Up!

3 posters

Go down

The Stars Are Lining Up! Empty The Stars Are Lining Up!

Post by 112288 Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:26 am

As I stated in my earlier post, if we win game 3, it puts us in a position to rest our legs and be 100% healthy and rested to face Cleveland or Orlando. Don't care what team we face, we"ll win. The team is on a roll and gaining confidence. The defense has been spectacular and Ray & Paul are getting hot. I think the C's will throw the kitchen sink at Miami come Sunday to finish the job and get some R&R. Loving what I see right now.

They're on a mission..........watch out!

Back to top Go down

The Stars Are Lining Up! Empty Re: The Stars Are Lining Up!

Post by steve3344 Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:38 am

112288 wrote:As I stated in my earlier post, if we win game 3, it puts us in a position to rest our legs and be 100% healthy and rested to face Cleveland or Orlando. Don't care what team we face, we"ll win. The team is on a roll and gaining confidence. The defense has been spectacular and Ray & Paul are getting hot. I think the C's will throw the kitchen sink at Miami come Sunday to finish the job and get some R&R. Loving what I see right now.

They're on a mission..........watch out!

We don't face Cleveland or Orlando in the next round. We face Cleveland or Chicago.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:54 am

Yes, but if we defeat Cleveland or Chicago (and who really thinks Chicago will beat Cleveland?) then most likely we'll be up against Orlando if the conference finals. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. One game at a time.
worcester
worcester

https://www.hkacup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down