Celts on TV this season??

3 posters

Go down

Celts on TV this season?? Empty Celts on TV this season??

Post by wideclyde Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:55 pm

I am a Cs fan for nearly 60 years, but rarely watch any games in which my team is not playing. Since we live in Delaware the only way I can see every game is
to subscribe to the NBA's Season Pass. But, it just seems to be kind of expensive for this old, retired school teacher.

Has anyone seen or heard of something like a 'Celtics only' version of the Season Pass that would be less expensive? We have Comcast for
our cable provider/outlet.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Celts on TV this season?? Empty Re: Celts on TV this season??

Post by kdp59 Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:52 pm

you can stream it just for one team. Comcast did not do the individual teams in my area last year.

I ended up cancelling it early, as Turner sports was HORRIBLE  in their first year doing it. I had multiple issues and they were little help.

maybe you can contact Comcast and see if they will offer the team option this year, but its probably way early for them as they are always late on everything. I would note my wife sold advertising for Comcast for about 12 years.

PS: they should have info at the NBA league pass website

http://www.nba.com/leaguepass
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:36 pm

I believe that eventually NBA League Pass will provide an option for just one team.  They have the ability to do that but they want to make more money.

However I am certain that fans of many different teams are located in out of market places and would subscribe if they could choose just one team.

I have been a Celtics fan since 1960 and moved to Georgia 31 years ago.  I really missed watching the Celtics.  When league pass became available I signed up and have been a subscriber ever since.

It certainly is not cheep and I semi-retired in May so I feel your pain.  I have Direct TV but would like an alternative.  I also have NFL Sunday Ticket (big time Pats fan)

I should consider the streaming option.

Dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down