Training Camp Start Date?

3 posters

Go down

Training Camp Start Date? Empty Training Camp Start Date?

Post by bobheckler Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:37 pm

Minny has just announced their Media Day will be September 22nd.  The first day of actual camp for them would be the 23rd.

The Celts have not released their Media Day date yet but it will be no more than a day earlier or later.

2 weeks.  This is a 2 week countdown.  I'm amazed there aren't any reports already considering at least half the team has been working out in Waltham all week.

Getting close, folks. Time to start getting fired up.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Training Camp Start Date? Empty Re: Training Camp Start Date?

Post by bobc33 Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:16 pm

bobheckler wrote:Minny has just announced their Media Day will be September 22nd.  The first day of actual camp for them would be the 23rd.

The Celts have not released their Media Day date yet but it will be no more than a day earlier or later.

2 weeks.  This is a 2 week countdown.  I'm amazed there aren't any reports already considering at least half the team has been working out in Waltham all week.

Getting close, folks.  Time to start getting fired up.

bob

I'm with you Bob, totally stoked for this upcoming season! cheers Basketball cheers Basketball

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:24 pm

In the meantime...

Are you ready for some football?!!!

Love this time of year. Baseball division races, college football games underway, NFL starting. College hoops midnight madness not far off. Throw in the start of the various school football levels and I get to watch my son play football too. Next week we hold basketball tryouts before they even play their first football game. Baseball speed and agility training starts next month. Insanity? Yes! And the best kind too. What a great time of year!
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:54 am

Only 6 days until Media Day (who cares?) and 7 days until the first day of camp (who DOESN'T care?!).

I am SO ready...

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down