Who Will Be Our Starting 4 Most of The Time?

+2
mrkleen09
bobheckler
6 posters

Go down

Who Will Be Our Starting 4 Most of the Time?

Who Will Be Our Starting 4 Most of The Time? Vote_lcap55%Who Will Be Our Starting 4 Most of The Time? Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 6 ]
Who Will Be Our Starting 4 Most of The Time? Vote_lcap27%Who Will Be Our Starting 4 Most of The Time? Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
Who Will Be Our Starting 4 Most of The Time? Vote_lcap9%Who Will Be Our Starting 4 Most of The Time? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Who Will Be Our Starting 4 Most of The Time? Vote_lcap9%Who Will Be Our Starting 4 Most of The Time? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Who Will Be Our Starting 4 Most of The Time? Vote_lcap0%Who Will Be Our Starting 4 Most of The Time? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who Will Be Our Starting 4 Most of The Time? Vote_lcap0%Who Will Be Our Starting 4 Most of The Time? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

Who Will Be Our Starting 4 Most of The Time? Empty Who Will Be Our Starting 4 Most of The Time?

Post by bobheckler Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:39 pm

Only 1 more game to go.  Brad might, and probably will, switch this position depending upon matchups, but who do you think will be the starting 4 more times than any other player?

Marc D'Amico‏Verified account
@Marc_DAmico
Follow
More
Al Horford says he hasn't been paired with Marcus Morris in practices.
8:10 AM - 11 Oct 2017

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Who Will Be Our Starting 4 Most of The Time? Empty Re: Who Will Be Our Starting 4 Most of The Time?

Post by mrkleen09 Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:11 pm

Morris isnt physically ready to be paired with anyone.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Who Will Be Our Starting 4 Most of The Time? Empty Re: Who Will Be Our Starting 4 Most of The Time?

Post by worcester Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:17 pm

Getting into basketball shape is not something you do over three days.
worcester
worcester

https://www.hkacup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:15 pm

Baynes should start over half of the games during the regular season. This allows Horford to take less punishment over the long season and to be healthy during the playoffs.

gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:27 pm

You're right Gyso.
worcester
worcester

https://www.hkacup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fierce Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:31 pm

Most of the time it has to be Morris.

But I agree that if the Celts face a team with a big like Howard, Baynes has to be the starting Center.
fierce
fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:47 pm

I don't know about most of the time, but at least according to Stevens, it could start out;

Horford
Hayward
Tatum
Irving
Brown

We'll see Tuesday.

Morris needs more time, I think, but I'm not sure he's going to end up a starter for long, if at all.  He and Baynes may have significant value coming off the bench situationally. Smart looks like he could be the ideal solution for 6th man right now. Rozier should earn some decent minutes along with those eight. From there it looks like minutes could be sparse for the rest. Maybe some time for Theis; he has some defensive potential.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:54 am

NYCelt wrote:I don't know about most of the time, but at least according to Stevens, it could start out;

Horford
Hayward
Tatum
Irving
Brown

We'll see Tuesday.

Morris needs more time, I think, but I'm not sure he's going to end up a starter for long, if at all.  He and Baynes may have significant value coming off the bench situationally. Smart looks like he could be the ideal solution for 6th man right now. Rozier should earn some decent minutes along with those eight.  From there it looks like minutes could be sparse for the rest.  Maybe some time for Theis; he has some defensive potential.

NYCelt,

To me, that lineup is exciting. It combines our now and our future. It includes our three best veteran players with our last two year's pair of #3 draft picks. When they played together last night in Charlotte, they did very well for themselves, even with Howard in the game.

With a bench of Smart, Rozier, Morris, Baynes, Theis, Semi O, etc., this is going to be a great year to be a Celtics fan.

gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by fierce Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:32 am

I want Tatum to be the starter from Day 1.
But I don't think that's the ideal scenario at this point in time.

Tatum is still very young.

Morris will give the Celts more toughness and stability.
fierce
fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down