Comments From The Other Side - vs Hawks, Away

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hawks, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Hawks, Away

Post by bobheckler Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:10 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2017/11/comments-from-other-side-hawks-111817.html?m=1

There are a few Celtics fans at Philips Arena.

Boston hasn't lost a basketball game in a calendar month.

That streak ends in Atlanta. Book it.

I think the Celtics are going down too.

Wouldn't it be something if we're the ones to end this winning streak. Tbh I'd like to, I don't want them getting to our 19 game mark from a few years ago.

I think we'll have a chance at the win. Our boys are coming off a win in which most of the starters rest in the 4th and they haven't had to travel. Boston meanwhile is coming off a high emotion win, so there could be some letdown immediately afterwards.

It's time to take it to the Smeltics tonight. I honestly don't understand how they are winning all these games...Jaylen Brown is a developing star and Kyrie is their guy...but outside of that they have a bunch of role players in Marcus Morris, Alicia Horbag and Smart...(I do like smart for us next year but that's 9 months off).

I'm so not ready for the Celts again

Hawks take this one! I mean we just take it from them. This is our home. They can't just come in here and get 2 wins in a week.

The cheaters from the Bay Area wore them out the other night...I expect Boston to be on fumes.

kyrie screwed that fastbreak up bad!

Hawks have several out or questional. Celtics are 100% healthy. No one out. This may
explain their being as good as they are. Doubtful that they go the entire season with -0- injuries.

Except for... Gordon Hayward. As far as past games, Morris has missed nine, and Smart, Horford and Irving were out two each weren't they? Against Charlotte, Horford and Hayward were both out and Irving played less than 2 minutes. Boston has had as many key players out as anyone.

100% healthy - Heyword? Also both Irving and Hortford have both missed time during their winning streak. I believe they won one or two games with both out of the lineup.

They've had their share of injuries this season, their last game vs the Warriors was the first game they've been 100%(minus Hayward).

Horford def hasn't been playing like a role player this year, you also left out Tatum also. They've been winning games because they have the number one rated defense in the league.

That fast break from Boston was performance art.

All I want for Thanksgiving is for Boston to take this L.

Celts are settling for a lot of Plan B/C/D shots

I knew they would have a let down this game.  Hawks gonna end that win streak.  No doubt about it!!  

So Al gets to body up against Dedmon again or something loosely similar to that. We'll see how much time he spends in the paint when Dedmon is on the floor.

BOO! (actually good job Jaylen but) BOO!lol

Yesterday there were about 5-6 games where teams had their 20-25 pt leads evaporated, so don't stress out too much if BOS pulls it together

Look here: y’all got anymore of them 35-pt quarters?

Aren't the Celtics the best team in the East

I sure hope Tatum has a ceiling!lol

Hawks and sixers blowouts will cap my night off lovely

JAYLEN BROWN!

Al > oh I'm in lane better pass

Our D is insaaaaaneee...covering them like a blanket.

If you came to Philips to see offensive and defensive three-second violations, YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE.

Aron Baynes is a large individual.

The league tells the refs to make the Celtics down by a lot by halftime, also creating interesting Wagers in Las Vegas to be made, and then that ceases and Celtics win in the end.

Basically what happened in Golden State, so not the most original theory.

Kyrie so good at using his body to create space

Coming home cooking

Lovely ball mvmt by BOS there really player mvmt

Celtics lead.

Good, right?

This comes up every day and the answer is always "it depends on what you're rooting for."

Holy crap this place just erupted with Celtics fans

Why do I get the feeling that the crowd needs to be reminded who the home team is?

Well there are a few thousand Celtics fans here, so there's that

Few thousand? It’s half and half at best

Not sure of that but Boston's fans are certainly more boisterous on a per-person basis.

I didn't want this game to be close going into the fourth

Kyrie seems to go Super Sayian against the Hawks

somebody forgot about the Baynes Train

John Collins taking over just like Taytum

Yo...is John Collins the next KG?

That might be slightly aggressive.

lol  Smart Floptastic!

He gotta get a lil fine for that one!

Might want to play better defense with the slam dunk contest going on.

I'd like to encourage Boston's offense to run through Shane Larkin

Back-breaker there. Can't get a defensive rebound and then a 3-point play from Brown

I guess that's it, nice tease.

######get that pickkkkkkkkkkk

Kyrie gotta get touches every time down the floor for BOS

Killer Kyrie

Good news if we catch an L is ours is nowhere near as disastrous as Philly's

Certainly more beneficial #getthatpick baby

I'm so angry just don't loose to Boston

God I hate the Cs lose to anybody else

Collins did his job but the rest of the bench was icky (3-for-18 FGs)

Celts bench wasn't much better (5-for-25 FGs) but rebounded and passed better than ATL

Man does Smart flop on every pick.

Oh well back to piling up losses

Once again Kyrie goes super Sayian

If our bench could've sustained a double-digit lead (too much to ask) Kyrie would've played couple 4th qtr mins and called it a day

These refs are absolute garbage, the Celtics don't need anymore help when Bazemore is on the court. Good performance from us anyways.

Kyrie is incredible

I don't think BOS committed a single TO in the second half

I believe second half for BOS was 16 assists and zero player TOs

I need to get over my hate for Boston

this is good for the Tank. Dallas is up 16 on Milwaukee.

True To Tanklanta!

Only attempt 24 3's when you are the best 3 pt shooting team in the NBA?

Boston defended the three well

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hawks, Away 2841650_81

Smart is a bigtime flopper and the refs are stupid for buying it every time. Refs need to be accountable...unacceptable.

Also, Kyrie is a lil trick for taking that last shot. Karma karma karma...the NBA gods saw that.

So upsetting to see bud take Collins out when he was giving the C’s bigs HELL around the goal! Collins stays in and hawks would have won this game in my opinion...they had absolutely no answer for him. That’s the first move I’ve seen by bud where I just know we’re tanking.

Al didn’t want no parts of the kid.

The game was worth watching just to hear Bob say the Celtics need to retire a jersey for Billy King. I’m not sure if Jaylen Brown would be progressing as rapidly as he is with Hayward in the fold so that’s a silver lining. That kid is poised.  (MY NOTE:  It's Tatum who is advancing fast because of the Hayward injury, not Brown.  Brown is advancing because of the Bradley trade and because he's good!).

I don't care that Kyrie Irving thinks the world is flat, he might legitimately be my favorite player in the NBA to watch play in person. I'm in awe of his gifts.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hawks, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Hawks, Away

Post by wideclyde Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:59 pm

Atlanta fans are not as hateful as some fans from other teams, but they also do not seem to like Marcus Smart very much. Just part of the gang who wishes that this guy played for their team and not against their team.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down