Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Away

Post by bobheckler Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:38 pm

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER...

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2017/12/comments-from-other-side-hornets-122717.html

By FLCELTSFAN

I guarantee a win Team is pumped up 

Boston is only a 1.5 point favorite, surprisingly. Too bad MKG has been sick, and of course we miss Cody, but Boston is in worse injury shape expected to miss Jaylen Brown, Hayward, Morris and Ojeleye. Decent chance for a win tonight. I’m sure our guys are eager to turn this season around. Should be a good game. Hornets by 1 after we give up a 10 point lead in the 4th.

At home we should win specially with there injuries But then I remember some other disappointing home games with had.

Boston's in a tail spin. Reality is finally catching up to them after their scorching start. 

I hope Batum is over whatever has been nagging him. This is a winnable game due to the Celtics injuries.

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Away Celtics

I feel a win coming on. LET’S GO HORNETS!

Man this 19 year old Tatum kid on the Celtics is a beast. Imagine if we had a top draft pick 19 year old rookie whos hungry sitting on the bench and hasnt gotten a single minute of game time......oh wait.

Once again Howard is the only one that shows up

We are the arm pit of the east. Can't defend the perimeter. Turnovers. Bad shot decisions...etc.. 

Another practice game for Celtics.

Should Nick Batum be arrested for grand theft...He has stolen 100,000,000 from the Charlotte Hornets fans...

Tatum looks pumped up.

MCW most hated Hornet ever after so little games. How much longer do we have to sit through this trash 

Quit leaving Horford wide open for three! Guy shoot 42% from three. You f***ing idiot Marvin.

Tatum's drives are a thing of beauty.

Kaminsky for Tatum works in trade machine ? Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Away Icon_rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.6Ftz-NyjNL

The way the offense is run for the Celtics (and most other nba teams) is night and day compared to ours. It’s remarkable and a staple of a poorly coached team. We also have a roster full of sloppy offensive players with bad habits.

I wonder how many open threes we are going to let Boston take tonight. 18-20?

LOL who the f*** is the Theis clown?

Boston is 10/14 from three LOL

If you just took Brad Stevens and made him our coach, this team would be in the thick of the playoff race. Without being an NBA expert, you can see the difference in how these teams run offense and play defense. Boston has more talent but it’s not just talent.

LOl why is Baynes taking long jumpers? I mean, keep taking them. Just weird Stevens allows it

Howard loves the baseline. He loves to dribble on it, step on it ..... 

I'm jealous watching Boston's perimeter D 

And perimeter O 

i don't even want to be a hornets fan right now 

Stevens is playing chess We’re playing checkers. I’ve said this for years, we are a poorly coached team.

Get this, the Boston broadcast Said we are one if the best 3 pts defense team

Lol. Maybe they implied one of the opponents favorite 3 pt defenses 

I know smart is a good defender But Nic has like 6 inches on him. Why arent we feeding nic in the post? You know like how Horford just did against Batum 

This is totally unlike Charlotte To come out strong in the 3rd

We always let Rozier hurt us 

Someone needs to explain to kemba That if Al horford is guarding him, Dwight Howard has a mismatch

Frank Kaminsky just let a sub 6 ft player score a layup against him 

FRANK IS PATHETIC!!!!!!! can’t even box out Marcus smart

Larkin defending Batum and no one to feed him on that !?%$ mismatch

I want this win. Hopefully they’ll go cold for another stretch.

I'm trying to decide whether it's better to have no hope or my hopes dashed. Fair question with this team. 

Baines is committed to setting great screens it makes a difference. 

Dwight has a game, and I hate it. 

More Boston fans than Charlotte fans that’s what happens when you put a disgusting product on the court, no one wants to watch your bum team MJ

The Hornets aint nuthin to play with. Boston was about to lose till the Hornets showed mercy..

We are the arm pit of the east. Can't defend the perimeter. Turnovers. Bad shot decisions...etc..

Well one quarter out of four ain’t bad. There’s nothing more to say. This game checked off all the layers of failure that we’ve been crying over all year.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down