postgame comments from the Lecrab and the "Coach of the Year"

2 posters

Go down

postgame comments from the Lecrab and the "Coach of the Year" Empty postgame comments from the Lecrab and the "Coach of the Year"

Post by babyskyhook Wed May 12, 2010 12:05 am

LBJ:

"I'm not worried."

"You would hope that we'd be up 3-2, but we're not."

"We got a good chance of winning."

"I spoil a lot of people with my play. 3 bad games in 7 year career."

He's not exactly Joe Namath or Ray Lewis firing up his teammates.

He's so casual about the whole thing it blows me away.

He seems to have one foot out the door already. Almost like he's thinking, "I'll have a lot more chances (and better chances) to win titles once I go to a new team and get some better teammates."

And the former COY was also very casual about the situation. None of the fire and brimstone we saw after the game 2 beatdown.

These guys are done.

The Cs need to jump out to a big lead early on Thursday night and the Cavs will fold. One of the dominant stories in the media is already "This could be LBJ's last home game."
babyskyhook
babyskyhook

Back to top Go down

postgame comments from the Lecrab and the "Coach of the Year" Empty Re: postgame comments from the Lecrab and the "Coach of the Year"

Post by steve3344 Wed May 12, 2010 12:10 am

Antawn Jamison's post game comment:

"We just gotta take it one game at a time."

Deep.

And how come everybody always calls him "Antoine" when his name is Antawn (pronounced like Susan Anton's last name). Kenny, Charles, Ernie and every other announcer refers to him as "Antoine." Strange.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

postgame comments from the Lecrab and the "Coach of the Year" Empty Re: postgame comments from the Lecrab and the "Coach of the Year"

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 12:19 am

Welcome to the lottery next year Cleveland.

Unbelievable job by the Celtics after what they went through in the regular season! I hope they bury The Queen in game 6. What a phony he is.

Back to top Go down

Post by babyskyhook Wed May 12, 2010 12:20 am

TJ-

+ 1. I totally agree.
babyskyhook
babyskyhook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down