Bill Simmons instigated the taunts/chants via Twitter

3 posters

Go down

Bill Simmons instigated the taunts/chants via Twitter Empty Bill Simmons instigated the taunts/chants via Twitter

Post by steve3344 Fri May 14, 2010 7:29 am

From the NY Times:

First came the “New York Knicks” chants — a taunt instigated by Bill Simmons, an ESPN columnist and lifelong Celtics fan, via Twitter. In the second quarter, the in-house video camera found a fan wearing a Knicks jersey with James’s name across the shoulders, over the No. 6 — the number James plans to wear next season, wherever he lands.

http://twitter.com/celticschants

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Bill Simmons instigated the taunts/chants via Twitter Empty Re: Bill Simmons instigated the taunts/chants via Twitter

Post by bobheckler Fri May 14, 2010 2:53 pm

Well, that probably reduced whatever readership in Ohio he had down to zip.

:-)

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Bill Simmons instigated the taunts/chants via Twitter Empty Re: Bill Simmons instigated the taunts/chants via Twitter

Post by mrkleen09 Fri May 14, 2010 3:14 pm

Good for him. I like Bill Simmons and he is one of the best writers ESPN has on their staff.

I think he is wrong, as I see Lebron in Chicago next year...but good for him on instigating a good chant to get under the skin of the King With No Ring.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down