Comments From The Other Side - vs Thunder, Home

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Thunder, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Thunder, Home

Post by bobheckler Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:03 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2018/03/comments-from-other-side-thunder-32018.html

I think we can all agree that we have more chance of winning if somehow our players do a JR Smith and don't realise they're missing everyone

If OKC has demonstrated anything this year, its that they play up or down to the level of completion.

I trust the Thunder to play better if Boston’s whole team was healthy and available for the game tonight than I do when they’re injured. No one knows which OKC team will show up game to game.

That’s why their the worst team against the point spread in the NBA.

It happens pretty much every time we play depleted and bad teams. I bet it’s a close one

Celtics looked so depleted against the pels, hopefully we show up and play well

They've got a bunch of guys out tonight too iirc. No Irving, brown, smart, or Hayward

No Hayward, wow I'm surprised.

You do realize he's probably coming back this season right

No he isn't, I think they dialed back his rehab a little

Damn if we lose I’ll be real upset. We should be able to beat the without smart, Brown, and kyrie

TRAP GAME

This one is for Perkins!!!!!!!!!

Celts are struggling to score more than 90+ without Kyrie and without Brown and Smart don't have the defenders to slow down Russ + George.  Don't mess around tonight Thunder - get this win and stay healthy.

Whoa, had no idea the Celts would be missing so many key players.

OKC needs to have players in Rozier's jersey coming off the screen for the pull up 3.

Why tf is melo isoing when he missed 3 wide open shots bruh

Oooooo baynes lucky Russ got fouled

And Horford has two fouls already, let's attack.

It's geniunely crazy that Melo just never gets calls, straight up never gets any calls

No matter what just get the job done. In the garden energy is gonna be down due to Irving, brown, and smart being out so it’s gonna feel a bit off, but just get the W is how I feel

Boston gone big inside with Horford and Baynes

Thunder need to attack the rim Foul the bigs out

Hard rims in Boston rebounds clanging around. Gonna be a brawl in the paint.

OKC bench really struggles with defensive rebs. Munroe too big & strong. Its gonna be the same in Playoffs vs most teams.

Hope we don't have a back to back going to be bruised tonight old school 80s muscle hustle ball.

Gotta muscle up here. Get a lead or they'll hang around and maybe cause injuries.

Man Billy really shys away from using more defense when we need it Huestis would have been perfect for some mins here, helping with the wing defense and helping with defensive rebs. Boston already has 9 off rebs.

Because he thinks Ferguson can do those things despite every bit of statistical evidence pointing the other way I lol at the though that Donovan was brought in because he uses stats more than Brooks, that hasn’t been the case at all.

We would be losing by 10 If boston were at full strength

17 - 6 run made by Boston.

Behind to e D/G League team!

PG is extremely bad tonight so far hard to watch

Russ really trying to dunk on a man tying his shoe lmao

Need a GIF of Baynes tying his shoe and getting bulldozed

adams and russ out here tryna kill people. i love it.

I like Morris, plays with passion, doesn’t back down, one of those guys that you usually like if he’s on your team and don’t like if he’s playing against you

Adams and Morris gonna go at it this game.

We have to continue getting Steven involved, they have no answer for him when he has the ball in his hands.

Agree, but they did have Morris Baynes and Horford on the floor to start. Inside was clogged, but we were getting good shots, just didn't drop.

Wow we can’t even outplay a bunch of g league players. Pretty embarrassing

Oh Tatum is in pain, automatic foul, just don’t like the late call

If our offense were a Nintendo cartridge I'd be taking it out and blowing in it

Thunder gonna take the L. Knew they would lose this game

Last thing we need is horford to get going. Leave him open then he will find his rhythm and win games by himself, like last time we met.

Celtics are still a very good team being coach by a VERY good coach. If you expected a blowout then you don't know basketball.

Brad Stevens is a great coach. They still have an all star + potential future all star rookie. We can def play better

Boston commentators lamenting OK3 being 9 of 27 from the floor. That's actually all right for them.

They're missing Kyrie Irving, Marcus Smart, Jayden Brown and Gordon Hayward. We're missing Andre Roberson.

Roberson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All those players 😛

We always scramble a lot when the opponent has a center/PF who can space the floor. Pau did it to us last spurs game

Didn't know Tatum was best player in the NBA.

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/976283105450377216
Bleacher Report
✔️
@BleacherReport
That was nasty, @jaytatum0
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Thunder, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Thunder, Home

Post by wideclyde Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:35 pm

Many of these comments flow from the fans of a top level team when losing to a beat up team that has not played especially well due to so many injuries.

I know I get plenty frustrated when the Cs play down to lesser competition as well although I do not think that I have ever mentioned the rims being too tight in any particular gym. That was kind of original, I thought.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down