First Round Playoff Schedule - vs Bucks

5 posters

Go down

First Round Playoff Schedule - vs Bucks Empty First Round Playoff Schedule - vs Bucks

Post by bobheckler Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:08 pm

First Round Playoff Schedule - vs Bucks DalB0mRW4AU26xt

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

First Round Playoff Schedule - vs Bucks Empty Re: First Round Playoff Schedule - vs Bucks

Post by sinus007 Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:26 pm

Hi,
Any predictions?
Mine is Celtics in 6.
The last 2 game (vs Celtics) Bucks looked kind of discombobulated. I'm not sure they will get much better in playoffs.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

First Round Playoff Schedule - vs Bucks Empty Re: First Round Playoff Schedule - vs Bucks

Post by dboss Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:55 pm

Could easily go 7 games with no Marcus Smart.  The Celtics should win this series provided guys do their job and do it well

Look for Brad to use some zone defenses to slow down the freak and keep him out of the lane.

The MVP of the series...Jaylen Brown.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktronic1 Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:55 pm

I really hope that all the players have been listening and watching at least some of these Sports talk shows (please dont make it a habit though) where the consensus has been that all the teams in the East that was fighting for playoff seeding were hoping to fall to 7 so that they can face the banged up C’s.
I know that as a player that would motivate the hell out of me.
You want us you got us. Use it as motivation. Go C’s!
Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:32 pm

Ktronic1 wrote:I really hope that all the players have been listening and watching at least some of these Sports talk shows (please dont make it a habit though) where the consensus has been that all the teams in the East that was fighting for playoff seeding were hoping to fall to 7 so that they can face the banged up C’s.
In the end, the Celtics remain a real tough out because they can play defense.  

After they get into and out of the 1st round Smart will be ready.

They have won far too many games short handed to ignore them.

I'm starting to get fired up!
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktronic1 Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:20 am

dboss wrote:
Ktronic1 wrote:I really hope that all the players have been listening and watching at least some of these Sports talk shows (please dont make it a habit though) where the consensus has been that all the teams in the East that was fighting for playoff seeding were hoping to fall to 7 so that they can face the banged up C’s.
In the end, the Celtics remain a real tough out because they can play defense.  

After they get into and out of the 1st round Smart will be ready.

They have won far too many games short handed to ignore them.

I'm starting to get fired up!

Lets get it started!
Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:32 am

In the Colloseum gladiators had an option to fight with a net and trident. That's what I'd bring to the Garden if I had to guard the Greek Freak.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:41 am

worcester wrote:In the Colloseum gladiators had an option to fight with a net and trident. That's what I'd bring to the Garden if I had to guard the Greek Freak.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:49 am

Jay King @ByJayKing
4 minutes ago
Brad Stevens asked if the Celtics were healthy: “All 11, yeah.”

reply retweet like

Marc D'Amico @celtics
3 minutes ago
Brad Stevens says he plans to use an 8-9 man rotation, and may “briefly” use a 10th man, during our first-round series.

reply retweet like

The Usual Suspects (my list):
1.  Jaylen Brown
2.  Jayson Tatum
3.  Terry Rozier
4.  Aron Baynes
5.  Al Horford
6.  Greg Monroe
7.  Marcus Morris
8.  Shane Larkin
9.  Semi Ojelaye

bob
MY NOTE:  It is normal for coaches to shorten the bench during the playoffs, but this is riDIculous!

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:59 am

Tom Westerholm

Verified account

@Tom_NBA
Follow Follow @Tom_NBA
More
Good morning, here’s Greg Monroe just cashing in 3-pointers prior to Celtics practice.

https://twitter.com/Tom_NBA/status/985178556216070144/video/1

Jay King

Verified account

@ByJayKing
Follow Follow @ByJayKing
More
Here’s Jaylen Brown working on his left hand ahead of practice:
https://twitter.com/ByJayKing/status/985178678618402816/video/1

MY NOTE: Jaylen needs to WORK on his left hand.

Scott Souza @Scott_Souza
yesterday
#Celtics coach Brad Stevens doesn't typically go all cold-blooded, gangster, tough-guy speak in his sound bites, so this stood about when re-listening to him today about one of the reasons why he likes the playoffs so much: "I love to see narratives busted."

reply retweet like

Chris Forsberg

Verified account

@ESPNForsberg
Follow Follow @ESPNForsberg
More
"I love playing games with everything on the line. I think that’s a blast. I loved it in college, love it here. It’s a great opportunity. I love to see different guys step up. I love to see narratives busted. There’s a lot that I really love about the postseason." -- Brad Stevens
https://twitter.com/espnforsberg/status/984863846472081409

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:44 pm

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:22 pm

Jay King @ByJayKing
about 46 minutes ago
Jaylen Brown on his second year in the playoffs: "It’s different when you actually get to touch the stove (compared to) somebody telling you the stove is hot. So it’s going to be a good experience my second year.”

reply retweet like

MY NOTE:  What a great, and thoughtful, response...

Mark Murphy @Murf56
about 45 minutes ago
Morris has been to playoffs once before - in Detroit. What difference does he anticipate now? "Biggest difference is I’m in Boston now. I talked to my brother about playing here, and he said it’s real."

reply retweet like

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:44 pm

Mark Murphy @Murf56
1 hour ago
Morris on what he has told Tatum: "JT, fresh out of college this year, I was telling him, you’re kind of living the dream, coming out of college and being a contributor. One of the best contributors on the Boston Celtics is a dream."

reply retweet like

Scott Souza
Scott Souza @Scott_Souza
about 1 hour ago
#Celtics Jaylen Brown: "Everything is a growth experience for me. They might not see it now. But they’ll see it soon."

reply retweet like

Scott Souza
Scott Souza @Scott_Souza
about 1 hour ago
#Celtics Jaylen Brown: "The NBA doesn’t have time to babysit nobody. Especially, a 19-, 20-year-old kid coming into the league, especially on a playoff team. I didn’t want to give nobody no room to say: ‘He’s not ready.’ Or ‘He’s immature.’ Or anything."

reply retweet like

Jay King
Jay King @ByJayKing
about 1 hour ago
Jaylen Brown the life coach: "Sometimes arguing or yelling or just saying your point doesn’t get you anywhere. Sometimes you just need to listen, be humble enough to accept somebody’s perspective of you, take it and then continue to move forward – whether it’s your truth or not."

reply retweet like

Chris Forsberg

Verified account

@ESPNForsberg
Follow Follow @ESPNForsberg
More
"I’m just looking forward to proving everybody wrong. Everybody is counting us out. This is about respect, and I feel we are not getting any respect. So we’re going to take it."
https://twitter.com/ESPNForsberg/status/985199577836945409/video/1

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down