Brad's Use of Jaylen No Longer Confounds Me.

+2
mrkleen09
worcester
6 posters

Go down

Brad's Use of Jaylen No Longer Confounds Me. Empty Brad's Use of Jaylen No Longer Confounds Me.

Post by worcester Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:31 pm

Jaylen is happy with Brad, how he coaches and uses him.

In his own words:

http://www.nbcsports.com/boston/celtics/key-browns-growth-celtics-he-points-stevens

Now let's move on to what the Celts need to do to win this series against the Bucks.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Brad's Use of Jaylen No Longer Confounds Me. Empty Re: Brad's Use of Jaylen No Longer Confounds Me.

Post by mrkleen09 Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:54 pm

Nice to see Brad sorted it out to your satisfaction. And in record time.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Brad's Use of Jaylen No Longer Confounds Me. Empty Re: Brad's Use of Jaylen No Longer Confounds Me.

Post by k_j_88 Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:09 pm

Here's to hoping we can win the rest of these games in regulation.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:38 pm

One note to Brad threatening to put coal in his Christmas stocking was all it took, Mr. Kleen.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:20 pm

Well I am so happy Brad finally came to his senses. lol
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:33 am

Funny how the tide can turn in the NBA so fast after just a few seasons and how those seasons can be so crucial to a players development. In Brad and the whole staff Danny has assembled, we are seeing great growth in our 2 young wings. A credit to their character and work ethic and this teams organization. Look at Andrew Wiggins and Jabari Parker, they were supposed to be 2 franchise cornerstones in supposedly the best draft class in decades.... which superstar to be was better? Remember reading hype that class
was comparable to the 84 draft class. I even boldly remember Ainge saying he didn’t think this class (at that time) was all that, that it was in fact overrated. I don’t think any GM would take Wiggins over either of the 2 J’s if they were starting a team right now.

On another thread someone mentioned Thibs looks like a guy with a stomach ache who hates his job....sad butt very accurate IMHO and it shows in the way Wiggins has regressed this year. Sad how average the once promising hyped Jabari Parker has looked when he is able to be on the floor and Justice Winslow can defend, but shows no glimmers of offense after 3 years, similar to Michael Kidd Gillhurst after 5 years. Coaching matters, organizations matter in development. Name a player the great Michael Jordan’s organization has developed into a star or franchise player? I’m waiting and it’s been how many years? It’s so hard to get elite talent and develop it, so glad the 2 J’s are exceeding expectations....don’t believe the hype. These kids love to defend, are tenacious and passionate and have improving fundamentals in all aspects of the game.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:47 am

Yep, Cow. You are right. Then again, how is this for a mind twister? Imagine that we had NOT signed Gordon this year and instead had paid Kelly O. his $50M for four years. The Celts would actually be a much stronger team going into these playoffs. He played well last night for Miami. Last year's playoff experience was a plus for him. Dwayne Wade was just amazing. What herbal tea has HE been drinking?
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:22 am

worcester wrote:Yep, Cow.  You are right. Then again, how is this for a mind twister? Imagine that we had NOT signed Gordon this year and instead had paid Kelly O. his $50M for four years. The Celts would actually be a much stronger team going into these playoffs. He played well last night for Miami. Last year's playoff experience was a plus for him. Dwayne Wade was just amazing. What herbal tea has HE been drinking?

Not in the long run. Our defense would only be worse....

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:28 am

Of course not in the long run.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by wideclyde Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:48 am

Kelly Olynyk was not worth 50 million over four years regardless of what he may have been worth last night.

Great move by Ainge to not have paid Olynyk what Miami gave him, in my opinion, and I did very much like Olynyk when in Boston. Of course, that was when he was making 4.5 million and not 12-13 million per season.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:02 pm

Cow what team does Kimba Walker play for
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:16 pm

Only a fantasy what if supposition.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:17 am

So far these games have been Jaylens coming out party!!

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:19 am

It's a beautiful thing, Jaylen going for 20 then 30!
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down