RosalieTCeltics
23 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Marcus Smart - Page 4 Empty Re: Marcus Smart

Post by Ktronic1 Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:10 am

cowens/oldschool wrote:
Ktronic1 wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:Kitronic now your talking too much IMHO....
My comments weren’t addressed to you. Toys R Us has closed. Too bad. Now where are you going to find a “Speak n Spell”?

They weren’t addressed to me, this is a board, we all read whatever one posts, doesn’t have to be addressed to me....got it. Speak n Spell....nice weak attempt at something, you always so clever?

I don’t care to have any dialogue with you and yes I can be clever. In fact i’ll Make a deal with you, I’ll stop talking if you stop breathing....
Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktronic1 Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:14 am

gyso wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
Ktronic1 wrote:
My comments weren’t addressed to you. Toys R Us has closed. Too bad. Now where are you going to find a “Speak n Spell”?

They weren’t addressed to me, this is a board, we all read whatever one posts, doesn’t have to be addressed to me....got it. Speak n Spell....nice weak attempt at something, you always so clever?

Hey you two.  Can you guys please stop poking at each other?  We don't need the grammar police here and we don't need sarcastic Susan either.  Sorry for my lame attempt at humor, but you both know that I cannot help myself.  Very Happy

You both are smart guys and you both know what you are doing.  Sometimes it cracks me up because it is so obvious.  You poke at him and he pokes you back.  Hilarious.  drunken

We all want the same thing here, #18, quickly followed by #19.  Let's try to be less antagonistic towards one another along the path.

Please?  
Sure. No problem. But he poked first. Most of us are respectful. Thanks for your input.
Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:17 am

To Nobody

Someone who has to repeat the same tired theme over and over when getting hammered in the opposite direction is not clever, just annoying. AND one should not wish death or one to stop breathing ever, have a good one big boy.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:18 am

Ooh, such incivility! K and Cow, you are both so much fun to read and so smart. Please just kiss and make so we fans of yours don't start crying. The good news when I think you should both take a time out is that reminds me of the Dave Brubeck Quartet's first album, Time Out. What beautiful jazz, the best of 1958 and beyond.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:21 am

worcester wrote:Ooh, such incivility! K and Cow, you are both so much fun to read and so smart. Please just kiss and make so we fans of yours don't start crying. The good news when I think you should both take a time out is that reminds me of the Dave Brubeck Quartet's first album, Time Out. What beautiful jazz, the best of 1958 and beyond.

Can you believe he wants me to stop breathing? Never heard that one on this board.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktronic1 Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:27 am

cowens/oldschool wrote:To Nobody

Someone who has to repeat the same tired theme over and over when getting hammered in the opposite direction is not clever, just annoying. AND one should not wish death or one to stop breathing ever, have a good one big boy.

I take it that you’re not taking me up on that deal then....
Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktronic1 Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:28 am

worcester wrote:Ooh, such incivility! K and Cow, you are both so much fun to read and so smart. Please just kiss and make so we fans of yours don't start crying. The good news when I think you should both take a time out is that reminds me of the Dave Brubeck Quartet's first album, Time Out. What beautiful jazz, the best of 1958 and beyond.

Worcester, My old ass actually has that album. Seriously.
Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:32 am

I don’t stop breathing for anybody, I have a right to breathe.

Maybe you should apologize for a real bad choice of words.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktronic1 Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:39 am

cowens/oldschool wrote:I don’t stop breathing for anybody, I have a right to breathe.

Maybe you should apologize for a real bad choice of words.

Apparently you also have a conveniently bad memory. You should be apologizing to me for cursing at me by telling me “F” my opinion several times during the playoffs. But I’ll apologize for that remark. I have no problem with that. Enjoy the balance of your weekend.
Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:51 am

Ktronic1 wrote:
gyso wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
Ktronic1 wrote:

Hey you two.  Can you guys please stop poking at each other?  We don't need the grammar police here and we don't need sarcastic Susan either.  Sorry for my lame attempt at humor, but you both know that I cannot help myself.  Very Happy

You both are smart guys and you both know what you are doing.  Sometimes it cracks me up because it is so obvious.  You poke at him and he pokes you back.  Hilarious.  drunken

We all want the same thing here, #18, quickly followed by #19.  Let's try to be less antagonistic towards one another along the path.

Please?  
Sure. No problem. But he poked first. Most of us are respectful. Thanks for your input.

Seriously? He poked first? What the F kind of lame shit is that?

You kept going after I warned you? You ain't making any points with that crap. I'm trying not to take sides on this but you ain't making it easy!

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:52 am

Maybe it’s good that we talk all this out, that was a heated game 7 and you were super annoying saying Mark Jackson said the same damn thing you just said, SO it has to be right, all I said was that’s your opinion, then you had to keep hammering that when everyone has an opinion, and that’s all it is, an opinion. Just now I didn’t poke you first, you were doing the same thing again and I let you know my opinion again on a different topic, that was nothing personal,u made it personal with this snide remark about Speak n Spell, if you want to stay on topic, that’s fine, you brought in other elements in....then try to act all innocent. Seriously sorry I got so heated with you that I said Fuck you a few times, angry reaction to you ramming your opinion down my throat over and over during game 7. I stand by my own
opinions on this board, I don’t need to bring in Mark Jackson to try to prove I’m right....

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:56 am

My girlfriend recently - no kidding - told me to stop breathing - ON HER! I'd just eaten a plate of sauteed chicken and onions, and she simply could not stand the smell of onions.

And I too have a copy of Time zout and listen to it often.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:04 am

cowens/oldschool wrote:Maybe it’s good that we talk all this out, that was a heated game 7 and you were super annoying saying Mark Jackson said the same damn thing you just said, SO it has to be right, all I said was that’s your opinion, then you had to keep hammering that when everyone has an opinion, and that’s all it is, an opinion. Just now I didn’t poke you first, you were doing the same thing again and I let you know my opinion again on a different topic, that was nothing personal,u made it personal with this snide remark about Speak n Spell, if you want to stay on topic, that’s fine, you brought in other elements in....then try to act all innocent. Seriously sorry I got so heated with you that I said Fuck you a few times, angry reaction to you ramming your opinion down my throat over and over during game 7. I stand by my own
opinions on this board, I don’t need to bring in Mark Jackson to try to prove I’m right....

You too.  Quit this rehash of old tired useless worn out lame past rehash of old tired useless worn out lame past rehash of old tired useless worn out . . .

It just never ends if you are both going to continue this endless game of tag, you're it!  This is Jr. High BS.

Please end it.

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:12 am

gyso wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:Maybe it’s good that we talk all this out, that was a heated game 7 and you were super annoying saying Mark Jackson said the same damn thing you just said, SO it has to be right, all I said was that’s your opinion, then you had to keep hammering that when everyone has an opinion, and that’s all it is, an opinion. Just now I didn’t poke you first, you were doing the same thing again and I let you know my opinion again on a different topic, that was nothing personal,u made it personal with this snide remark about Speak n Spell, if you want to stay on topic, that’s fine, you brought in other elements in....then try to act all innocent. Seriously sorry I got so heated with you that I said Fuck you a few times, angry reaction to you ramming your opinion down my throat over and over during game 7. I stand by my own

You too.  Quit this rehash of old tired useless worn out lame past rehash of old tired useless worn out lame past rehash of old tired useless worn out . . .

It just never ends if you are both going to continue this endless game of tag, you're it!  This is Jr. High BS.

Please end it.

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No

Sorry gyso, he brought up the playoffs, so I felt I had to respond....when someone calls me out, I respond.

Please don’t lose sleep over all of this, I’m not, respectfully Cow

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktronic1 Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:15 am

Cowens it is personal when you tell someone that they are talking too much on a board that consists of nothing but talk. That’s telling someone to shut up and I take that personally. Also, please don’t say you’re sorry you cursed and then blame me for your reacting that way. That’s not an apology. Own it. I think if you go back and digest what I was saying in regards to Jackson was not an attempt to change your opinion. You got heated and felt that that was what I was doing but I was not. I didn’t agree with Jackson either.
As for me hammering a point. With all due respect I can make my point and add to it if I choose without being judged as to what’s or who is right or wrong. My hammering my opinion is no different then you insisting numerous times that Jaylen was either on Dominiques level or better than Dominique. You continued to hammer that point despite the fact that most of the board disagreed with you.
That is not the only time you have done it and as you said I have done it too. So what? That’s part of why this board exists is to express opinions and maybe disagree but do it respectfully.
At this point I’m not going to belabor the point of who poked who first. It doesn’t matter.
I will as I’m sure you will too continue to express opinion. Some of your opinions differ severely with mine and it does not annoy me that you express them more than once. If mine annoy you then it’s because your allowing it to. And its okay to disagree but what I won’t do is allow anyone to disrespect me.
I’ll continue to respect everyone’s opinion but I’m not intending to get into anymore of this kind of stuff with you. I hope you’ll do the same.

Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:22 am

*sigh*

Goodnight fellas. Try to pick up after yourselves before you go to bed.

*groans*

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:24 am

I should be in bed with my wife instead of doing this. FML

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:45 am

reminds me of the old Rambone days.

Shocked
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by jrleftfoot Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:15 pm

kdp59 wrote:reminds me of the old Rambone days.

Shocked
or the Globe board
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:26 pm

From time to time I like to argue from both sides of an issue.  I am sure you guys have seen me do that before.  

One may find that confusing.

The truth of the matter is that I am never absolutely certain and I am greatly influenced by thoughts and ideas from my board members.

Whenever I get the urge to not be nice I try hard to abide by the rules of engagement.

I have posted inappropriate comnents in a reactionary manner and then deleted the post because it went outside of the lines.

We have to remind ourselves from time to time that nothing can be gained from becoming confrontational.

Things are good. We have a great team to support.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:13 pm

Skip the ad and watch this YouTube video of Dave Mason's "We Just Disagree:"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8_FOQ7-P30
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:19 pm

worcester wrote:Skip the ad and watch this YouTube video of Dave Mason's "We Just Disagree:"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8_FOQ7-P30

Done

very appropriate
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:53 pm

OK

Danny need to pounce NOW

Smart disappointed that no one has made any offers worth signing, maybe hes even a bit hurt by the lack of communication to his people from the Celtics.

right now is the time to get serious with Smart and his team, BEFORE he signs that QO.

offer him a 4 year deal for a total of $52M now!

show the man the love and get him locked up before all that money comes free next season.

then Danny can figure out if he wants to keep Irving or Rozier the following season without having to deal with Smart.
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by KyleCleric Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:01 pm

jrleftfoot wrote:

Shocked
or the Globe board

I was thinking the same thing. Though back then I was in my late teens/early 20s.

KyleCleric

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:26 pm

KyleCleric wrote:
jrleftfoot wrote:

Shocked
or the Globe board

I was thinking the same thing. Though back then I was in my late teens/early 20s.

u still are.. lol!
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next