mulcogiseng
NYCelt
Matty
bobheckler
dboss
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Boston Celtics Loaded For Championship Run - Page 2 Empty Re: Boston Celtics Loaded For Championship Run

Post by gyso Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:09 pm

dboss wrote:GYSO

Just took a look at Sling options and they look good but will I be able to watch local Channels?

Sorry to treat you like a customer service rep.  Do you know anyone that does roofing?  great! can you get me two quotes and book an inspection for next Wednesday?  lol

Dboss,

No problemo. Sharing info with other Celtics fans is where it's at.

There are no local channels on Sling TV.

Do you own your own house? If so, get an attic mount digital antenna, run a coaxial cable down to where your cable or dish was wired and hook your unused coaxial distribution system to the antenna. Use a splitter to connect the other cables. Every room that was wired to your dish network will then be connected to your digital antenna.

I'll let you know which antenna i have tomorrow when I get on my laptop. I bought mine online, but later I found it cheaper at Best Buy.

gyso.

Back to top Go down

Boston Celtics Loaded For Championship Run - Page 2 Empty Re: Boston Celtics Loaded For Championship Run

Post by dboss Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:28 pm

Yes and yes

I will probaly touch base with my electrician. I still need to review more specifics on the Sling option.

I appreciate you.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:38 pm

k_j_88 wrote:Brad had another year of coaching under his belt, too. I think when we marvel over the growth of our young players we sometimes forget Brad's growth, too. He did an incredible job in the playoffs last season.

KJ

KJ good observation. Both the coach and the team have developed. Brad should have been COY. He now has everything that any coach could want.

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by swish Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:59 pm

dboss wrote:
k_j_88 wrote:Brad had another year of coaching under his belt, too. I think when we marvel over the growth of our young players we sometimes forget Brad's growth, too. He did an incredible job in the playoffs last season.

KJ

KJ good observation.  Both the coach and the team have developed.  Brad should have been COY.  He now has everything that any coach could want.  

dboss

Just a friendly reminder -- with the possible exception of the Warrior roster - and their highly successful cast of outstanding players - the core of which is in the PRIME years of their careers.

swish

swish

Back to top Go down

Post by sinus007 Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:37 am

Hi,
In regards to getting Celtics games if you're an out-of-towner like myself.
If you have decent internet connection I'd recommend Youtube TV ($40/mo) - it has local channels, ESPN, TBS, TNT and NBATV. Also, you can stream games on LeaguePass ($120/season).
Is it October 16, yet...

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:03 am

sinus007 wrote:Hi,
In regards to getting Celtics games if you're an out-of-towner like myself.
If you have decent internet connection I'd recommend Youtube TV ($40/mo) - it has local channels, ESPN, TBS, TNT and NBATV. Also, you can stream games on LeaguePass ($120/season).
Is it October 16, yet...

AK

Sinus I need to check that out. Certainly an option to consider. What is the quality of their live streaming service?
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:28 am

Swish

A ton of options for Brad

They can play big with Horford. Baynes and Morris, Smart with Brown, Hayward or Tatum

They can play fast with Rozier, Irving, Brown, Tatum and Williams,

They can go defense with Rozier, Smart, Brown, Morris and Horford or Baynes

They can go Small - top offense  with Irving, Brown, Tatum, Hayward and Horford.

Sprinkle the remaining rotation guys into the mix and you have a team that can match up with anybody.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:34 am

Stephen A with big props for the Celtics

http://www.espn.com/nba/team/_/name/bos/boston-celtics
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by sinus007 Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:21 pm

Dboss,
As I mentioned, if you have a good internet connection...
I switched to Youtube TV 3 moths ago. So far so good.
One convenient feature - if I'm not home I can watch the game on my phone.
Let me know if you have any further questions.

Now, back to the topic of the thread. I do think the Celtics can topple the GSW this season.
Based on what I saw in the last season, plus addition of GH, plus growth of JB, JT and TR there's a good chance we win in June of 2019.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:22 am

Here's the antenna that I have.  It can be mounted on the roof or inside your attic.  I chose inside my attic to better protect it.

$89.00 plus free shipping.  This is the best price I have ever seen.  It's a one time purchase and you get free local channels for life.

https://tinyurl.com/ycwll7qk

Boston Celtics Loaded For Championship Run - Page 2 Clears10

Here is their website. Enter your zip code into the Antenna Selector. Then scroll down. Under the 4Max, pick "VIEW CHANNEL LIST" to see the local channels in your area.

https://www.antennasdirect.com/store/clearstream-tv-antennas.html

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:02 am

dboss wrote:Swish

A ton of options for Brad

They can play big with Horford. Baynes and Morris, Smart with Brown, Hayward or Tatum

They can play fast with Rozier, Irving, Brown, Tatum and Williams,

They can go defense with Rozier, Smart, Brown, Morris and Horford or Baynes

They can go Small - top offense  with Irving, Brown, Tatum, Hayward and Horford.

Sprinkle the remaining rotation guys into the mix and you have a team that can match up with anybody.

Morris is lousy defender, Theis or Horford at the 4 is much better with Williams or Baynes as the 5.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by swish Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:13 am

sinus007 wrote:Dboss,
As I mentioned, if you have a good internet connection...
I switched to Youtube TV 3 moths ago. So far so good.
One convenient feature - if I'm not home I can watch the game on my phone.
Let me know if you have any further questions.

Now, back to the topic of the thread. I do think the Celtics can topple the GSW this season.
Based on what I saw in the last season, plus addition of GH, plus growth of JB, JT and TR there's a good chance we win in June of 2019.

AK

dboss

Certainly a legitimate contender - now comes the hard part - who do you make the favorite ?

swish

swish

Back to top Go down

Post by sinus007 Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:21 am

Swish,
If both teams are fully healthy I'd put it at 50-50.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:25 pm

sinus007 wrote:Swish,
If both teams are fully healthy I'd put it at 50-50.

AK

It will certainly be fun for a chance to find out!!

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:28 pm

gyso wrote:Here's the antenna that I have.  It can be mounted on the roof or inside your attic.  I chose inside my attic to better protect it.

$89.00 plus free shipping.  This is the best price I have ever seen.  It's a one time purchase and you get free local channels for life.

https://tinyurl.com/ycwll7qk

Boston Celtics Loaded For Championship Run - Page 2 Clears10

Here is their website.  Enter your zip code into the Antenna Selector.  Then scroll down.  Under the 4Max, pick "VIEW CHANNEL LIST" to see the local channels in your area.

https://www.antennasdirect.com/store/clearstream-tv-antennas.html

Gyso

Thank you
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2