Mailbag: 5 All-Stars? Captains? Rotations? Warriors Kryptonite?

Go down

Mailbag: 5 All-Stars? Captains? Rotations? Warriors Kryptonite? Empty Mailbag: 5 All-Stars? Captains? Rotations? Warriors Kryptonite?

Post by bobheckler Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:52 am

https://www.nba.com/celtics/news/sidebar/offseason-misc-092118-mailbag-5-all-stars-captains-rotations-warriors-kryptonite

Mailbag: 5 All-Stars? Captains? Rotations? Warriors Kryptonite?

By Marc D'Amico |  @Marc_DAmico
Celtics.com
September 21, 2018

BOSTON - I asked Celtics Nation to submit questions using the hashtag #CelticsMailbag on Twitter. Now I've answered them... well, most of them.

Let's jump right into it. Here's what you all were wondering as the start of training camp approaches.

Justin Condo
@JustinCondo
Replying to @Marc_DAmico
How do you think Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown will adjust with the arrival of Gordon Hayward?

3:07 PM - Sep 21, 2018

ANSWER: I don’t think they need to adjust at all, to be honest. I think Gordon Hayward is the one player out of this trio who’s going to need to figure it out, because he’s never played with these guys – the ones who are now a year older, a year wiser and a year more talented. These three – and many other Celtics – can do so many things on the court. I don’t think they need to adjust. I just think they need time to trust each other and learn each others’ tendencies.

Celtkicks
@Celtkicks
Replying to @Marc_DAmico
Will Stevens choose a captain this season? If not, who is the defacto leader of the 2018-19 Celtics?
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down