Kyle Draper Doing Play-by-Play IN CHICAGO Tonight!

4 posters

Go down

Kyle Draper Doing Play-by-Play IN CHICAGO Tonight! Empty Kyle Draper Doing Play-by-Play IN CHICAGO Tonight!

Post by bobheckler Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:09 pm

Oh, please Lord, let it be a good job audition.  Make him shine, make the Bulls fans fall in love with him.  Make me an offer for him, I'm not Danny Ainge, I'll let you win this one.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp5mh41B7Ln/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=uz6zclhn5k9e

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Kyle Draper Doing Play-by-Play IN CHICAGO Tonight! Empty Re: Kyle Draper Doing Play-by-Play IN CHICAGO Tonight!

Post by gyso Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:16 pm

You can have him, I don't want him, he's too dumb for me.

Old song, substituted dumb for fat.

Back to top Go down

Kyle Draper Doing Play-by-Play IN CHICAGO Tonight! Empty Re: Kyle Draper Doing Play-by-Play IN CHICAGO Tonight!

Post by bobc33 Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:22 pm

I’d like to see him leave, and would love to hear what Rosalie says if he does!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktronic1 Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:53 am

Ha. Hate is style and staged filibustering but...he’s far from being dumb. With that, hope he gets the gig and i get his clothing allowance from Giblees. Damn, if i can make deals like that..watch out Danny boy!
Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktronic1 Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:55 am

Ha. Hate is style and staged filibustering but...he’s far from being dumb. With that, hope he gets the gig and i get his clothing allowance from Giblees. Damn, if i can make deals like that..watch out Danny boy!

PS. He said “bang bang bang” on every 3. Shoot that Mofo!! Please!
Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down