Fingers beginning to get pointed???

+2
dboss
RosalieTCeltics
6 posters

Go down

Fingers beginning to get pointed??? Empty Fingers beginning to get pointed???

Post by RosalieTCeltics Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:20 pm

I just happened to come across a story printed on NESN by the big mouth, Stephen A. Smith.

Title of the article was : IS GORDON HAYWARD THE PROBLEM WITH THE CELTICS???

The saddest thing about this article, besides the title and the finger pointing, is how he portrayed Hayward.
He had his as a broken down nothing. This kind of stuff can only hurt this team. I have been waiting for the
First salvo to be fired. I believe it is unfair and, to be honest, nasty. I wonder how this will affect the team.
Maybe I am give that jerk too much credit for having an effect on anything.

Am I wrong in my thinking? Is it that I just want this guy to come back and be the guy we all thought we were getting. Am I being naive’. I know the offense is missing, the timing of his shots appears to be off, but, I
Do not think he should be shouldering the burden for the way this team is playing right now. Right or wrong?
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Fingers beginning to get pointed??? Empty Re: Fingers beginning to get pointed???

Post by dboss Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:30 pm

Rosalie

Hayward could hardly be blamed for anything that has transpired this year. You win as a team and you lose as a team.

I think he is closer than we might think to getting his swag back. He may be able to play more minutes now. His teammates should get him more touches. I have seen too many times where they are not even looking at him.

In the meantime I am more concerned about how Jaylen and Al are playing. They did not break anything.

The team will be fine over a period of time.

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Fingers beginning to get pointed??? Empty Re: Fingers beginning to get pointed???

Post by dbrown4 Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:08 am

Didn't Hayward play for Brad in College? If so, two totally different landscapes to navigate between player and coach. They'll figure it out if that is a potential problem area.

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:26 am

There is a Globe article that says that Hayward is willing to come off the bench if that's what Brad wants.

Let's see if Brad takes him up on that.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:17 pm

Smith just throws shit at the wall all day long and every once in a while, something sticks. Thats his job.

Nothing do see here.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by wideclyde Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:46 pm

If there is a problem with this year's version of the Cs the solution lies with Coach Stevens. He is the only person who decides playing time and who plays with each group. He will get it figured out, and we shuld expect some lineup changes.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down