A New Celtic In The Top 10 In All-Time Celtic Statistics

3 posters

Go down

A New Celtic In The Top 10 In All-Time Celtic Statistics Empty A New Celtic In The Top 10 In All-Time Celtic Statistics

Post by bobheckler Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:15 pm

A New Celtic In The Top 10 In All-Time Celtic Statistics DsBdOPAVYAAVqyR

bob
MY NOTE:  The sheer absurdity of this is making it impossible for me to wrap my mind around it. It is, however, accurate according to basketball-reference.com. Marcus Smart does have 333 3pt fgm. Just imagine how high up the list he'd be if he shot better than 29.3% on them...

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

A New Celtic In The Top 10 In All-Time Celtic Statistics Empty Re: A New Celtic In The Top 10 In All-Time Celtic Statistics

Post by mulcogiseng Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:39 pm

Play long enuf and all the records are yours. Ask Jabbar. Ask Brady. You think Tom won't stick around long enuf to beat any Peyton record except interceptions?
mulcogiseng
mulcogiseng

Back to top Go down

A New Celtic In The Top 10 In All-Time Celtic Statistics Empty Re: A New Celtic In The Top 10 In All-Time Celtic Statistics

Post by NYCelt Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:03 pm

Considering their short tenures in green, Bradley and IT sit pretty high on the list.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:08 pm

mulcogiseng wrote:Play long enuf and all the records are yours. Ask Jabbar. Ask Brady. You think Tom won't stick around long enuf to beat any Peyton record except interceptions?

mulcogi,

Smart is just starting his 5th year in the league/Celtics.  That's not that long to be 10th.  Does give some hope, though.  Jason Kidd was NOT a good shooter for most of his career but turned into a good 3pt shooter in the 2nd half of his career and ended up 9th All-Time in 3pt fgm.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by mulcogiseng Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:35 pm

In ten years Marcus will be second on this list lol
mulcogiseng
mulcogiseng

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:45 pm

mulcogiseng wrote: In ten years Marcus will be second on this list lol

He has 333 after 4 years and 15 games or so.  He has more than that left in his new contract.  If he doubles his output in the next 4 years and 67 games he will be in 4th place behind Ray Allen and ahead of Larry Bird.  This is what I sm talking about when I say "absurdity".

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down