Sam
bobheckler
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Injury Report - Page 2 Empty Re: Injury Report

Post by bigpygme Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:44 pm

tjmakz wrote:Sam,

LA is fortunate to have made it this far with the Fisher/Brown/Farmar trio.
If it were Gasol, of course, they don't move him. LA can sign a big to a MLE contract or move up in this years draft as a few teams have hinted that they might want to get out of the first round and the guaranteed contracts.

The NBA is definitely a pg oriented league right now.
Fisher/Brown/Farmar would be a good back up next year, but L.A. can get regularly outplayed in the pg position only for so long.

outplayed at point sometimes, yes. and it certainly seems no one can contain Rondo when he's on. but Fisher was The Key a couple games ago - pulled it out of the fire for you folks (when Ray was missing everything including layups). it looks to me like Fisher will retire a Laker when he finishes, won't he? ... and he doesn't think he's finished yet and certainly didn't look finished when he got hot. and i don't think they want to move Brown, do they? so that puts them in a bit of a box when it comes to who do they give up/ let go at PG.

Michael
bigpygme
bigpygme

Back to top Go down

Injury Report - Page 2 Empty Re: Injury Report

Post by Sam Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:24 pm

I wouldn't at all mind having Fisher as a backup PG for the Celtics for a year or two. I think Rondo and Fish could be a great 1-2 punch at the position. Aside from physical skills, determination and pretty decent stamina, Fish seems to embody the kind of professionalism and savvy I've always admired. And, despite the fact that I'm rooting against him in this series, it appears he's a pretty impressive human being off the court too.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2