just toolin around

3 posters

Go down

just toolin around Empty just toolin around

Post by jeb Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:12 am

lookin at some websites and sports places and one thing is sure. The Lakers are very confident right now. I think overconfident. I expect the front line of the Celtics to suit up and show up in game two and I expect the Lakers to sag a bit. All they are hearing especially Gasol is how great they are and how they can do no wrong.

Again we are having dirt chucked on our grave when we are still very much alive. Cant wait for game two.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

just toolin around Empty Re: just toolin around

Post by LACELTFAN Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:23 am

This is such a funny game Jeb....it changes drastically night to night...
So many times, especially with this Celtic team...they can be heading one way (like towards a cliff...and then go veering off in a completely different direction, like a bat out of hell.
I'm not saying those C's will show up Sunday but it wouldn't surprise me if Rondo goes wild, the C's win by a bunch and then the press will start trying to bury the Lakers....until the next game when the Lakers will look unbeatable and on and on it might go....
the fickle finger of fate.....
LACELTFAN
LACELTFAN

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:49 am

Good point Jeb; one game played in a best of seven makes it far from over and too soon to predict much.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:02 am

nyc

They are fat and happy. Gasol is talking all kinds of shit and the national press is proclaiming anything from lakers iin six to a sweep. MOST of my pals out here in san fran that are laker fans are letting the word sweep be bantied about. We got them right where we want them.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum