Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Away

Post by bobheckler Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:53 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2019/03/comments-from-other-side-kings-3619.html

by FLCeltsFan

Kyrie out which means they'll play better probably

Must win tonight. Let's make their draft pick they stole from us worse! Also get another game closer to the playoffs.  (MY NOTE:  Just for the record, we didn't steal anything from you.  We stole it from Philly)

We're gonna need a great team effort tonight against Boston...looks like they regained their mojo last night..

With St. Patrick's Day almost here, the Celts will be preoccupied with making plans to avoid being vomited upon by fans, ans will not win another game for two weeks. The Lakers have a similar problem, what with April Fools Day imminent.

Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Away I9t-Lf4-La-e-ZTr-M6-Iiujju-NN4-Ofs

The young Kings must get back in high gear
‘Cause the Celtics own our pick this year.
To deliver the least,
Beat this team from the East,
Sending Ainge a well-earned Bronx cheer!

KINGS win easily How strange that GSW fans are analyzing one player’s ineffectiveness on defense. Weird

Kings win this game. Playoffs are over with if we can’t beat good teams, can’t afford to drop these games anymore. Got to come out and run them off the floor

Too bad the Warriors didn't put up too much of a fight against the Celtics last night. I see no real advantage for the Kings with Boston’s SEGABABA. Only Kyrie played over 30 minutes and there is no late night travel advantage. If Boston comes out clicking like last night, it could be a long night for the Kings. Just for reference, I really don’t like the matchup for the Kings. Let’s hope for a miracle.

I was hoping for a tough, physical game. Thanks for nothing GSW!

While the Ws are way ahead of us in terms of being championship caliber, at least we don’t have two of the least likable (Imo) players in the league on our roster, aka the toxic twins, aka Cousins and Green. With all the loud pissing and moaning he does, Green’s T total is probably a fifth of what it should be.

Kyrie out tonight according to my yahoo fantasy team... Can anyone confirm? That would be huge!

They play better without Kyrie.

Yup, they are 9-2 without him this year. Granted most of those were against lottery teams and were likely scheduled rests.

Also when he doesn't play, Smart starts. Gonna be a tough matchup for Fox

False narrative I don’t blame you because I’ve heard many people echo that narrative. The reality is their starting lineup is +8.3 with Kyrie and -5 with Rozier. They are +8.5 overall net rating with Kyrie on.

Soft...... Uncle Drew would play.

He was injured falling off the edge (of the planet).

Was hoping the Oakland Warriors would’ve put up more of a fight last night. Hope we get bad-Hayward tonight.

No Kyrie tonight which is not necessarily a good thing since it seems Boston plays better without him.

And doesn't it always seem like the difference is Rozier and Smart against the Kings?

Their front court is vastly superior

Too many mitigating factors to claim they’re better without Kyrie. Bottom line he’s a superstar, their best player, and a nightmare for our guards to defend, him being out definitely helps our chances. Look for Barnes to frustrate Hayward/Tatum and De’Aaron to slow down scary Terry while Buddy Buckets gets loose for 30+ and a Kings win

It's a great time to be a Kings fan. Hopefully the Celtics are still celebrating their win over the Warriors and we catch them unawares.

So apparently Kyrie made friends with Ainge and Stevens before they beat down the Dubs... Dang! Why couldn't they have lanced that boil after the game tonight?! I wanted listless, poop show, toxic Celtics!

Irving is out per NBA report. Thigh bruise or something like that. Which might make it worse for the Kings.

Terry Rozier scored 33 points and hit 8 threes in Sacramento last year

Other than the LAbrons and Dubs, the Celtics fans represent the best. Lotta green in the G1 tonight. Hope they go home sad.

Dang, Kyrie is out tonight. I want to catch them at their best and whoop some.

No Kyrie = Rozier wreaks havoc

The Celtics honestly are probably better without Kyrie right now simply because their chemistry is a godawful mess. Also watching Bogi try to cover Tatum for however long we decide to play small is not going to be fun

I am fine with letting Smart shot threes all game.

I believe Boston’s non Kyrie record is surprisingly solid record wise

Celtics look sharp someone tell me about Tatum

Better than the non-efficient/effective Rudy Gay clone I had him pegged as. Lol

The thing is that he's played like bad Memphis Rudy for most of this season though.

I’d actually call him a better Rudy Gay. Better efficiency, defense, but the ISO non playmaking SF. I’d have him down the list of 2017 draft players I like (but overrated to me)

Damn you can just feel the Celtics intensity. Good on the Kings for matching it.

I'm watching the Boston stream(not by choice) and their announcers are showing a lot respect to our boys. Nice guys

Here comes Jaylen, buckle up guys we will go on a 15-0 streak. He sucks.

I hate how we get bodied by their screens all the time but they just slip through our screens like they don't exist

Baynes against Giles isn’t a matchup I like at all.

We certainly look way better than the dubs

I'm at the game, why the **** are there so many Celtic fans here??

Super white cities the both of them, share some of the same people

Obviously probably won’t materialize for another few years, but hopefully Harry is talking up Sac to his boy Tatum. He’ll have himself a home here if things ever go south in Boston, New Orleans, or wherever.

Lol of course terry rozier is gonna go off for 30

****ing scary Terry. That dude is a kings killer

He's a baller

Could be a starting pg on another team  (MY NOTE:  Make us an offer)

Marcus Smart got clamps

Harry getting worked by Horford..

Boston's defense is giving the slow footed Bjelica and Bogi huge issues

Some of these jumpers Tatum is burying are simply unguardable..

Tatum is aimbotting. Someone ban him  (MY NOTE:  Had to look this up.  "Aimbotting" is a level of auto-aiming used in computer games.  It is considered a form of cheating because the computer is doing the aiming for the player)

I’m stuck with the Boston broadcast, they’re announcers are so trash. Turns out one of them is Brian Scalabrine lmao

Smart gets the reputation no call. That was 95% arm 5% ball

Why do the refs hate the kings man . So disrespectful

Barnes needs to stay glued to Tatum in the 2nd half.

I don't like that Celtics are 7 of 21 from 3... And it’s a tied game.

Nugs Taking the the LAbrons to the woodshed. Up 18 after one. Can’t wait to see the post game interviews

Lebron better activate super playoff mode because they getting killed.

This is a massacre in the paint...... In the Kings favor, Celtics are hanging in this on jumpers...

Kings are defending Marcus Morris like he is Aaron Baynes. The dude shoots nearly 40% from three.

I didn't realize Boston would be so 3s heavy

Wouldn’t you, if you were wide open?

Wow, Horford is good

Wow, 2nd lane violation by the Celtics don’t see that often  (MY NOTE:  Both in favor of the Kings, so keep your "the refs hate us" stuff to yourself)

Fox gotta close out better on these shooters man Rosier can’t be drilling threes all game

Terry hitting all his 3's I swear, every time I’ve watched the Celtics this season, dude was missing damn near every 3 he took. Of course he gets hot tonight against the Kings

Legit just looked it up Rozier had been 3-23 from 3PT his past 7 games. He’s 4-7 tonight. Lame

All things aside, Jaylen Brown is terrible as always, I saw people who wants him to Kings around trade deadline, I hope this match can help to change your minds, HE IS ****ING AWFUL.

I've said that since he got locked up by 40 yr old Kyle Korver pretty much the entire ECF

The Celtics look tired

Look at Horfords arms on every single screen. They’re literally all illegal.

Wow great play by Marcus smart but **** him

Hayward bogus haha

LOL Baynes is so strong. Nice effort, Giles

Giles just moved Theiss to his will down there.

They literally get every call Meanwhile, Fox gets a concussion game in and game out

Harry absolutely wrecking theis lmao

I’m a Celtics fan but I signed on just to say this buddy hield is the best player in the world

Come join me, I am a Celtics fan originally but since we select Jaylen over Buddy I started to lean to his teams, since our signing with Hayward and Kyrie trade, Kings become my primary team, I can't stand watching Jaylen & Hayward anymore.

I didn’t like the “let’s just not guard Tatum” defense there.

Boston is leaving the game wide open and we can’t hit a shot to save our lives.

Hey guys, if Boston misses a shot, it’s a foul. Them’s the rules

Boston schooling the Kings in the paint, old school bully ball

The Celtics are so good at setting up mismatches

Imagine if Willie read scouting reports and realized there are nba bigs who can shoot threes

Morris been getting open 3s all ****in game. Is anyone gonna contest his shots

Quit. Freaking. Leaving. Morris.

Too many wide open threes for the Celtics.

Fox is getting outplayed by Rozier. Feelsbad.

You know you're screwed when Marcus Smart is creating offense for you

Alert to the Kings, this is Marcus Morris, not Markieff.

C’s are executing to perfection

Remember the comments the other day about how the Cetics would be tired from a back to back and that we hope they beat the Warriors because that somehow gives us a better chance to win. LOL people actually said those things. King’s are the ones getting run off the court tonight by a more aggressive C’s team. On a serious note are the C’s better off without Irving?

Wow refs gave us a gift he clearly hit Smart's arm lol

That'll be on the two-minute report

Tatum getting Harden calls

Bogdanovic can't play defense so he continuously keeps reaching and reaching until the refs blow the whistle

Tatum and Buddy are going to be super stars

Lol thank you Boston for the foul

Hayward that was a good shot

Hayward is looking a lot healthier, it was just a matter of time

Boston fans are so ****ing spoiled

Of course. I hate basketball so freakin’ much.

Uhhh. How did we allow that?

Idk. Ol’ Gimpy leg Haywood burned down the court in seconds. Come on guys...

Stevens out-coached Yougurt on the last play

At least I still get a free spicy chicken sandwich tomorrow to mend the pain.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down